The Kiss

You ran into the cabin were you got the insects from and laugh about how Sheila screams. "She sounded like a frog Eeuuhhh" Ziggy mocked and you two needed to laugh. You sit down and Ziggy began to spoke "Do you wanna play a game?" "Which game?" you asked. "Well it goes like I'm asking you a question, then you are asking me a question so we get to know each other better." Ziggy said. "Well we know us for a week now but ig we could do it. I mean, Color war is boring and we have nothing else to do."

-

"What is with you and your sister? You guys don't come along that good aren't you?" you asked. "Aren't we supposed to ask easy questions?" Ziggy ask. "Who said that?" you answered. "God, I hate snakes." "Why are you dodging my questions?" you asked. "Why do you care?" Ziggy replied. "Because I'm curious." you sit down on a bench and Ziggy sits next to you. "Well there was a time where everything was good. When my mom and my dad where together, we throw toilet paper at Mr. Corkle's Tree or jumped with our clothes in the sea. But then my dad left and everything went to shit, like it always happened in Shadyside." "I'm sorry." "It's ok. What's your Shadyside story?" Ziggy asked. "Well, my dad passed away and since that, my mother just smoked, drank and abused me when something happens." you answered. "I'm sorry Y/n." "Uh can we go back to the easy questions?" you asked while you stand up nervously. "Do you like the weird girl from Shadyside?" Ziggy asked and looked you in the eyes. "What do you mean." "Oh c'mon we all know I'm the weird girl from Shadyside. Everyone is saying I am possessed and that shit." Ziggy answered. "Hey, you are not weird but when you are weird, then I'm too." you answered. Ziggy smiled and said "So we both are the weird girls from Shadyside." "I guess we are." you said while smiling. "So, do you like the weird girl from Shadyside." Ziggy asked and stand right in front of you. "I don't know. Do you like the weird girl from Shadyside?" you asked. "Yes, I do." Ziggy answered. "Well, I do too." you said. "Do you, want to Kiss the weird girl from Shadyside?" Ziggy asked while stepping closer to you. You guys just looked each other in the eyes and without saying something you leaned in and kiss her. You pulled away and smiled. Then Ziggy grabs your cheeks and Kiss you. You grab her waist so you go deeper in the Kiss. You pulled away and smiled very wide. Ziggy wanted to lean in again but then you heard screaming from outside.