i like women (NSFW)

A/N:
you know the usual warning by now. very smutty. please enjoy!

____________________________

"bloody hell, george," you yell as you burst into the front door, kicking off your shoes and making your way into the living room where she's sitting, "that date was bloody terrible."

you slump down on the couch next to her. she watches you over the rim of her glasses and tries to conceal a smirk, "oh, it was, hmm?"

"yes! god, i hate men. i hate dating men. i thought this one could've possibly been alright, but no. i like women, that's established now," you sigh, closing your eyes and resting your head back against the couch.

she chuckles softly to herself, "mmm, you do?"

you look over at the small woman and watch as she pushes her glasses up.

"i think i always have, georgie," you frown, looking down at your hands on your lap, "i'm not even really sure why i went out with him. i suppose to hide the fact."

she hums softly in response, her gaze burning through you like a hot knife.

"i kind of feel bad, ya know? i sort of led the miserable sod on," you bite your lip.

she smiles to herself, watching you fiddle with your fingers, "i'm sorry you had a bad night."

you look up at her and furrow your eyebrows, "then why are you smiling?"

"i'm sorry," she chuckles, "i promise, i feel bad for you."

"why, you liar!" you exclaim, "you're more than happy that i was miserable tonight."

"that is not true!" george defends.

"it so is! look at you!" you go to stand up, aggravated by her.

"no, y/n, please," she lets out a soft laugh, "i'm sorry for laughing, i really am."

you exasperate a sigh and look at her, not amused by the fact that she's still smiling.

"where are the kids?" you ask, wanting to change the subject.

"they're out," she says, looking into your eyes.

"and malcolm?" you continue.

"he's not joining us tonight," she says, turning and walking back towards the couch.

"why's that?" you watch as she sits down.

"you ask too many questions," she states.

"i'm only curious," you murmur.

"yes, but you know the saying," she says, looking up at you, "curiosity killed the cat."

you look down, feeling defeated, and then clear your throat, "well... i think that'll be it then. i'll be off to bed."

"y-you don't want to spend time with me?" she quickly spits out.