Chapter 2

Ok so small author's note I'm gonna guess Seijuro changed by maybe the beginning of his third year of jr. high or maybe the middle of his second year either way for this story he would've changed on his third year.

Suzume POV

"Don't you think that was rude and wrong of you to do?" I ask once we make it back to his house. Kuroko looked completely broken by this last game and Akashi was the cause of it. It's been a few months since he's changed.. in fact this game was one of their last together.

"Why would it be rude? He ignores it when is anyone else but when it's personal he suddenly cares." His voice was so different and it still caused me to get used to.

"You do that as well, you don't care unless it affects you personally." I say causing him to turn around and look at me and I took a breath before continuing. This has gone long enough and I don't like it, I'm not ok with what he's doing.

"Why are you coming at Kuroko for caring? When all he wanted was for you to give his friend an honest game? Was that really too much to ask of you guys? To ask of you? Gosh Akashi that was taking it a step too far! You've already ruined all of their lives! How do you know if they can go back to the way they were, be HAPPY again?!" I was screaming by the end as tears ran down my face.

"I promised I'd be with you no matter what.. you've made that a bit impossible but I'm still here! I'm still right next you but I can't just sit still while you ruin their lives and yours." I say crying whipping my tears away and before I knew it his hand was gripping my wrist and pulling me up the stairs to his room.

"Let go! Akashi let go of me!" I tried pulling my hand away from him scared for my life but I think I preferred his hand gripping my wrist compared to what it gripped next. As soon as the door closed his hand wrapped around my neck tightly almost lifting me off the ground in the process making my eyes widen as he got closer.

"You should've stayed quiet. You know better than to defy me or question my actions." His lips came close to my ear when he said his next words and I knew I wasn't going to be the same after this.

"I am absolute." He says before letting go of my neck pushing me to the bed harshly making me shiver in fear as I see him taking off his shirt while looking at me. His body had gotten so much better but this was by no means the way I pictured our first time to be.

"Please don't." I whisper frozen in place as he takes his pants off and getting on top of me with an evil smirk on his lips.

"Stop.. please." I say as more tears fall from my eyes and his hand moved up my leg making me sob.

"You look so pretty when you cry did you know that?" He asked as his lips kissed my neck as I look away. I know there's no use in running or trying to push him away, even as kids he had no issues carrying me or running after me.. now I stand less of a chance than back then.

"You should learn your place beneath me and I'll make sure you don't forget it." He says looking into my eyes making me cry placing my hands on his chest as he bites my shoulder hard making me hold back a scream.

"Akashi please!" I plead one last time but stop when he looks into my eyes and smiles.. he's enjoying my pain.

"You can scream all you want even the maids aren't here." He says breaking the last ray of hope that my darling would show himself any time soon.

~Time Skip you know what happened~ 

Third Person POV

Suzume stood in front of the river Aomine sat at sometimes just looking at the river as memories of Akashi's actions against her the day before. Her eyes had lost a certain shine to them, they seemed almost dulled, her hair was covering her eyes as bruises and bite marks decorated her neck and body, a huge blue hand print rested on her neck and it was raining. She had no tears left to cry yet she felt like she needed to.

She tried convincing herself that this was going to happen one day, that they were going to get married, that she was born to pleasure him and satisfy his every need.. but it still wasn't enough to calm or fix her empty heart. However one thing soothed it, she knew for a fact that even if this was his body it wasn't her darling, and that brought some emotion back to it. Her mind remembered her darling, every good moment they had.. in fact there was not one bad memory between the two, not before this Akashi came into the picture.

"I miss you darling.. when will you come back?" She whispered hugging her legs to her chest.

"Suzume?" She turned to look at her best friend. He's been there for her during everything specially after Akashi changed. However when her eyes met his something within him snapped making him take a step back. She hadn't seen her all day and oh though Akashi had made her put makeup to cover the marks he left on her body in order for the two to go home that makeup was long gone with the rain now.

"Aomine." She says making his eyes widen, they had left behind last name basis a long time ago.

"What.. happened?" He asked as he saw her dulled eyes and she just looked away from him and back to the water.

"I'm ok." It seemed robotic, like she had told herself this a thousand times and she was just reminding herself to say it.

"Bullshit! What happened?!" Aomine asked running to her and gripping her shoulders tightly making her look at him, he had tears in his eyes as he looked at her.

"I'm ok." She said again making Aomine shake his head and shake her as if trying to shake all that dullness out of her eyes but it didn't leave.

"What did he do to you?" Aomine asked as he looked into her eyes and she just looked up at the black sky.

"He did what every guy wants to do." She says causing Aomine's breathing to stop as he froze looking at her marked neck.

"It was bound to happen no matter what, it just happened earlier than I expected." She says before lowering her head to look into his eyes again.

"I'm ok." She says making Aomine hug her as he cried all the tears that she couldn't for her.