two- SHUT THE FUCKING FRONT DOOR!

unexpected
SHUT THE FUCKING FRONT DOOR!

unexpected SHUT THE FUCKING FRONT DOOR!

all i'm tryna see, is your credit card.
🥥🕊🥣🖇🦢🫐☁️🪞🌀

ZAHRA gave herself a quick pat down before leaving jadon's car which wasn't easy to enter.

he made sure she sanitized her entire outfit from the looks of it and complained everytime she breathed. this is me telling you that he basically didn't shut the fuck up.

as they entered, the beloved smell one which she had missed in such a while,clouded her aroma. she and sancho glanced around before their eyes met with a 6ft brunette and blue eyed idiot.

"Chilly!" zahra practically shouted before running up to hug the boy. he was the sweetest and most loving towards her. he reminded her of the cold side of a pillow and god she loved him.

"So are we just going to ignore my existence or..?" a snort escaped her lips before she went over to declan and they shared a rather welcoming bear hug. "I might've missed you, but i'll never actually admit it" declan said, a smile plastered on his face."

"You lot are gay bro."

"shut the fuck up jadon" they all said in sync.

the group sat together, ordered their food and just caught up with each other. out of nowhere, a loud buzz irrupted from zahra's pockets.

a shade of pink painted over the girls cheeks as she went to grab her phone. "shit dec my bad i forgot" she said whilst shuffling her hands in her pockets.

ever since they've met the four of them had this rule where their phones would stay on silent mode just so no one was interrupted. ofcourse declan made this rule,

typical dec dramatic as fuck.

"man this bitch wont leave me alone!" she puffed out a visible frown on her face.

"who?"

"i'll fight a bitch if i need to!"

a loud laugh escaped her lips, tears forming in her eyes. she looked crazy laughing on her own, but it was at declan so it was okay i suppose.

"its my uncle you little shits"

"oh."

now it was declans turn to go red. her uncle, as in gareth southgate, declans manager.

after declans embarrassing moment, the group eventually went back to their normal conversation, sharing laughs none the less.

"oh yeah and i'll be training you lot for a few weeks, y'know since you have the euros semi final soon." zahra announced rather casually.

chaos. jadon choking on his coke,declan shouting stupid phrases like shut the fucking front door! fucking idiot he is and ben just staring at her as if she grew another eye.

a sigh escaped her lips. this was going to be a long night.

she explained how their current trainer, tayler, had fallen sick and he had unfortunately caught covid, causing him to self isolate for two weeks and thats where she stepped in.

gareth trusted his niece with everything.

the girl had won many medals and trophies and had lead her old club, chelsea, to many victories. people never understood why she joined chelsea and that pissed her off. she was born in west london for fuck sake and was surrounded by annoying ass chelsea fans 24/7.

the girl really didnt have a choice.

"i'll be starting from tomorrow."

AUTHORS NOTE:
someone shoot me<33.