ten- COCKBLOCK!

unexpected
COCKBLOCK!

unexpected COCKBLOCK!

🩰🎧🕯🎞🪞🕊🎬☕️🦢

- @ZROMANO VIA INSTAGRAM STORIES!

-FLASHBACK !

-FLASHBACK !

ZAHRA QUICKLY rushed to throw on some shorts, a brown body suit and her brothers flannel that was lying around. she quickly sprayed on her perfume before leaving the house. she never bothered with her hair.

there stood masons car, clean as always. the man loved his car. she opened the door and sat in throwing her purse at the back.

"before you say anything, we're bringing ayla." the brunette huffed. "as in dec's sister?"
"no as is in your mum init. of course declans sister you idiot!" zahra laughed out whilst shaking her head.

they picked ayla up, who was in the middle of watching love island. complaints filled the air as she kept going on about how today was the casa amor re coupling. zahra's favourites from this year were liam and millie, toby and chloe being mason's and ayla's.

they soon pulled up to an indoor swimming pool. it was called LED, meaning it was full of lights. they all got dressed into their swim suits, which the female duo made mason drive back to get since they had no idea they needed them.

zahra was dressed into a light blue swim suit since she thought it suited her tanned skin whilst ayla in a black one. the trio had the area booked for themselves and had a really good time but zahra would never admit it.

zahra sat on the edge of the smooth surface, legs dangling in the warm water whilst mason stood inches away from her in the water.

ayla was off somewhere being ayla, probably on her phone making another tiktok.

"you look pretty." mason mumbled.
"thank you, you look pretty too." she said with a fake wink, smiling as usual. she wondered why there was no reaction but soon realised mason's eyes were fixed somewhere else.

"mason you nasty fucking nonce!" ayla shouted eying the boy staring at her bestfriends chest.

"cock block." he mumbled under his breath. zahra automatically felt butterflies. ew what the fuck zahra, don't let him make you feel this way.

the three of them soon made their way back, hair soaked. they dropped ayla off and then mason dropped zahra off. drake playing throughout the drive.

"bye hayati." she said, immediately regretting it. she thanked the lords that mason didn't understand arabic or his ego would just get boosted more.

A/N:
vote baes xx