seven- FEEL EMBARRASSED MATE!

unexpected
FEEL EMBARRASSED MATE!

unexpected FEEL EMBARRASSED MATE!

🥥🕊🥣🖇🦢🫐☁️🪞🌀

BEFORE ZAHRA could defend her rather abusive, if u took declans pov on it that is, actions gareth walked in out of nowhere.

"alright everyone, i hope you all had an amazing weekend off, enjoying this weather, but now it's game time." he loudly announced.
god this man is too old to be giving me these damn jumpscares.

"this is my daughter, zahra. she's apart of manchester united's female football team. she will be coaching you for the next few weeks."

one particular boy suddenly whistled and something came over you causing you to throw your converse at him. "next time you'll be whistling will be when your 6 feet under ground pussio." she wanted to scream. why the fuck would you say pussio zahra.

"mason damn bro you really gonna let a gyal do you like that?" another voice spoke out. it was marcus rashford. she knew this since they both played for united.

after a rather heated argument between zahra and who she figured was mason, she led the squad to the pitch where she ran through some of her own warm ups and started training immediately.

many times they underestimated her so she just kept leaving them flustered and embarrassed after showing them who the fuck she is. i mean she is the captain of her club for a reason.

she started to surprisingly get along with the team. mostly grealish and lingard. both very different but funny people. she enjoyed their company.

they bid their farewells after the session as each player made his way home.

"it wasn't that bad now was it zahra."

AUTHORS NOTE ;
ugh