Dark Spirit place facts in DB

If you don't want spoilers don't read beyond this point:

It is heavily inspired from The Dark Forest/Place of No Stars from Warrior Cats. So basically, when evil Non-reformed people (but not corrupted people that weren't evil before they got corrupted) die, they get sent to a place sort of like Hell called "The Dark Spirit Place" Good and reformed people go to the the heavens where God, deceased people, angels, and other nonevil ancient spirits. Also a lot of the time, deceased people can decide if they want to stay on the earth or other places as a semi-physical spirit sometimes counting undead ones.

Dark Spirit Place people sometimes work for the Dark King and other villains and plot revenge against the world. Akuma, Bhuta, Drax, Maeca are all examples of Dark Spirit animals. Devi doesn't count since he lives in a different dimension full of Demons, somewhat same with Angel but she usually lives in the heavens. Phantoms can't go to the Dark Spirit Place either since they don't have true souls and are Spirit like entities and are from a different dimension called the Phantom Realm.

Presumably Akuma is the leader of The Dark Spirit Place as he was on of the first deceased individuals to ever go the the Dark afterlife, his mother Tenshi who lives in the heavens was very disappointed in the route he when to during his life but he had it coming.

To describe what it looks like is debatable to the living, some say it is a void of complete blackness, others say a never ending portal where they float, the most common assumption is a dark forest like maze with endless dead trees and they are almost right on the third theory but the accurate depiction that only undead beings and spirits can see is a dark forest like area with dead tries and such but it is also somewhat like a corrupt version of the earth with reddish brown grass, and the skies are almost always foggy. Similar to Bowser's Fury, it has a dark color in the sky and has ruinous and broken down boulders and presumably building. It also has dirty red water that almost look like blood, almost all all widelife there a scary looking demonic zombie looking feral animals, the moon is almost always out having an orange to reddish tint color to it unlike the Heaven that has clear-ish blue skies and bright beautiful nights and sunsets,, clean water, and beautiful ancient ruins that look like building from Greece, pretty and gorgeous feral animals, and there is almost always good vibes there while The Dark spirit place has bad vibes.

When a species goes extinct different people from that species and either go to the heavens or The Dark Spirit Place.

So is coming back back life possible you may ask, well... it is possible in this universe but it would take a lucky miracle to do something complex as that.

So that's a few stuff you know about The Dark Spirit Place, more funfacts about some of the spirits that live in this spooky place will come soon.