The Girl with the Red Lipstick ♥

Chapter 1

      A new beginning ♥ (Or so I thought)

~Present~

Dear Diary ,                                                                                                          2/12/13

 Moving may have not been the best thing but I couldn't be the worse. It couldn't start as bad as it ended. The pills are sitting right in front of me and I wonder how much life sucks and how I could value it and every single precious moment.

~Past~

  Walking up the steps I see the next three years of my life... HIGH SCHOOL. "I'm a sophomore and I just moved from new York." I said probably very girly like but didn't think much of it. " My names Marisa Hamilton " I finally said because I knew she was waiting for that. "Ah yes I have you right here... Here's your schedule." I walked out without saying thank you and walked down the crowded hallway. My white short skirt flowing and my red lipstick brighter than my hair. I walk slowly into the classroom and knock o the door like if I belong here I didn't know if I didn't heck I didn't think I did. The teacher took a look at me and grabbed my schedule and introduced me as I was going to sit down I hear ... "BLOODY MARY." i'm used to getting called that because of all the scratches on my face I got when my dad abused me its a very long story. I just sit down and ignore it when I finally feel a tap on my shoulder. "Don't about them they're assholes... im Cody." "Umm hi im Marisa." I finally say. he smiles and I feel like my world just got spun around. The bell rings and I leave. Behind me I see 3 girls and I think wow these are going to be the three bitches of this school the ones who are going to make my life miserable. "HEY YOU ! " I was right I say quietly " WOW I love your makeup you know my cousin is having a party and were looking for a clown for entertainment maybe you will be perfect ! " she says in a voice so annoying I would love to just bang her down. "Its not good to talk about yourself." and with that I walk away. 

Chapter 2

           WHY CANT YOU BE MINEEE ♥

Dear diary,                                                                                                                       1/3/12

  His smile makes me want to walk a thousand miles I know that's cheesy but its true. My scratches are starting to come off not a lot but its getting there. Maybe I might have a chance. I always ask to myself why cant you be mine. ♥

"MARISA!" I look behind me and its Cody I fix my hair and fix my makeup. "Hey you want to skip class and go have lunch." I look at the entrance of the school and I say "Yea sure." with a weird scared voice. As were walking he asks me about my family and my dad comes into the story. " Oh my dad pasted away a few months ago." im not sure how I sounded but I sounded happy. "How did he die." My heart stops "Umm I really don't like to talk about it." I say in a quite voice. "Oh there's Burger King." I was relived when he said that finally could get off the topic of "family". we go inside order our food and eat we talk and laugh and ended up going bowling. When we get back to the school my moms there I run and tell Cody goodbye. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" she said so angry I thought she was going to kill me . " I was out with a friend getting lunch. "I say. " Listen , it was better when your father was here he actually disciplined you. " with that I run I run and don't come home till 10pm. "And just do you think you are strolling in here like this do you know what time it is where have you been." " at daddys grave remember he has to discipline me more I tried to bring him back to life so he cant beat me some more cause apparently that's what you like."