Chapter 6 Shhh, keep quite

I look at my mom I see her bleeding and suffering. "Honey take me to a hospital PLEASE." "You don't need a hospital I could help you." I look at her.

Cary's P.O.V

I know this is the end. "I...." I hear a gunshot look at my chest. "Love ... you."

Marisa's P.O.V

I hear those words and tears run down my eyes. "I can take you up, I can take you home

I can take you, ohh, where you wanna go I can pick it up, we could take it slow I can take you home, oh oh oh I can take you up, I can take you home I can take you ohh, where you wanna go I can pick it up we could take it slow I can take you home, oh oh oh" I hear my ringtone and run towards the phone and wipe the tears off my face. "Hello.. Marisa?" "Cody?.. heyy babe." when I say babe im like shit what did I just say. " Hey babe umm you want to do something tomorrow." "Umm why don't you meet me in a hour at the police department and we could go bowling." "Umm yeahh yeah sure see you in a hour."

Cody's P.O.V

Something was wrong with Marisa I hope she's okay. I haven't met her mom ever since what happened at the school but maybe I will today.

Marisa's P.O.V

I move fast. I get my mom and put her next to My dad's girlfriend. I run out lock the door and put all the dirt and grass back then move the tree that had fell years ago on top of the door. I run and take my moms car and go to the house. I switch the license plate and take my moms car and put it in the garage and lock it. I go in the house and wash my hands and wipe off everywhere I touched so nobody gets the fingerprints. I BURN my moms license plate and get into the car and park it. I see Cody and I think to myself im going to tell him. He drives up to me. "hey babe." he says "Hey so what we going to do." "Well you want to go to my house." "Sure."

                        CAUTION SCENE IS PG-13 I warned you.

                                 ~~~~~~~~~in the house~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

"Nice house, where are your parents?" damnn why did I ask that , that was a dumb question. "Oh they aren't here for the month they went away to NY for some business trip." "Oh that's cool." its quite for a bit. I see him lean over and kiss me not his normal kiss but kissing me and I get really happy I start kissing him too. We go to his room and bump into things on the way there. He takes off his shirt oh god those abs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he looks at me and starts kissing me he takes off my shirt without me even noticing. After about 2 minutes we start taking off our pants. He takes one look at me and says "Beautiful." he lays next to me and then starts kissing me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 hour later they come out the room.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So..i have to tell you something." I say this but I think im about to regret it. "What." "Umm , my dad wasn't killed by some random person it was me, I also killed his girlfriend because I couldn't have any witnesses, and my mom found out... so I killed her just earlier." I said this and he layed back. "I have to tell the police. NO YOU CANT if you do I have to kill you and I don't want you. Tears rolled down my face. "cant keep this a secret." he stood up and ran outside. I ran after him grabbed him and tied him up it was a struggle but I did. I called one of my friends who does the same thing I do and she came right away. "Hey Rosaline." "Hey Marisa."

Rosaline's P.O.V

I told her she wasn't going to get through to Cody I had the same problem with my boyfriend I had killed my dad because he was beating my mom. My mom didn't care and tried to tell the cops what happened. I killed her. And when I told my boyfriend he tried to snitch. "Marisa knock him out take a brick your going to kill him anyways aren't you." I could tell she didn't have the heart I grabbed a brick and knocked him out she flinched.

Marisa's P.O.V

Going up to my hiding place I was crying I didn't want to kill him I couldn't. Me and Rosaline were removing everything ad brong Cody down I tied him up and kissed him. I grabbed the gun and shot it he woke up in a instant. "MARISA LET ME OUT, you don't want to do this." "I know I don't but I have to I love you ♥ ." I shot him in his leg his shriek hurt my ear. "Marisa you need help I could help you." that reminded me of my mom . I looked at him. "No I don't people do." I took a knife and stabbed him in the gunshot wound. "Shhhhhhhh, Keep quite don't tell god."