Chapter 3 -Knowing-

-Chapter three isn't really that long-

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 Knowing

Dear Diary,                                                                                                          1/4/13

   I cant believe she said that. Ever since dad died she's been saying how she wishes my dad was here because I needed more discipline, and Cody asking about my dad made things worse. I already feel bad for killing him it was an accident as much as I loved stabbing him like that actually having the confidence it was an accident he was trying to hit me. So I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I hear the door open and I run to my dads gun hiding spot and point it at the door. Its Carmen his world class whore. I couldn't have any witnesses so I shoot her. I mean you know how many lies I had to make up to cover that. They're trying to find her body but they never will. ~~~

The next day I woke up and left without saying one word to my mom and went off

Cary's P.O.V ( Marisa's mom )

   I waited till she left and ran up the stairs without thinking about anything. I was looking through her stuff trying to find something ANYTHING. Then I found it... a diary, "The girl with the red lipstick." I opened it reading everything then I looked at her last entry.

"Killed HIM.......hit her......Hore?.......... KILLED HER.......has her body." I was surprised. Then a knock on the door. I turned around slowly and looked at Marisa's face "Marisa honey." and I looked at her hand. A gun, her dads gun. I could tell. "Marisa... put the gun down.... you don't want to do this." I said scared for my life. " Oh but I have to mother." she said that with an anxious look. " Maybe if you would have never BUTT IN we wouldn't be here. keep all this everything you know to yourself because if you don't ill end you ill END you." she said that very anxiously moving around nervous and she walked off. I decided Im going to the police department to report this.