Chapter Two - Grade 6

Alistair grabbed a mauve tassel and pulled it, revealing the ladder to get up to the Tea House. He climbed in and picked up a poster, laying it on the floor while the others climbed in too.

"This place is spelltacular!" Courtly squealed.

"Thanks. Our parents worked really hard on it!" Alistair said as he grabbed some books and markers.

"Okay, let's get started," Kitty exclaimed.

"Why don't we do our report on the history of Wonderlandian animals?" Bunny suggested excitedly.

Courtly suddenly got an annoyed look on her face.

"You only want to do that topic because you are an animal!" Courtly protested.

Suddenly the room went silent and Kitty smirked. She knew it was a good idea to bring her popcorn. Well it was a good idea until she opened up the bag and they all looked at her.

"Continue!" Kitty said as she munched.

They all turned their heads back to Courtly.

"Why do you two always have to have a problem!" Alistair asked, annoyed.

"It's not my fault!" Bunny defended.

"Well maybe if you weren't so self absorbed none of this would have started!" Courtly yelled.

The three continued to fight until they heard the most terrifying sound that could hit a sixth grader's ear drums...

Chapter 3 >>>