Chapter 1

10 years ago

Erica's POV

"Hey Erica!" I heard someone say.

I was one of the popular and finest girls in high school. Every girl wanted to be and look like me. I was dark skin, had long hair, big booty, big boobs, a pretty smile, and I kept myself together. I didn't come to school one day looking messed up. That wasn't me.

"Hey Erica" my best friend in the world, my wifey, my world, my right hand, my everything, Tashee. I knew she was going to be their threw thick and thin! I love her so much!

"HEY MY EVERYTHING!" I said jumping on her.

"So what's been up with you and Lashan?!" She said smiling. "You know that's still bae!" I said to her blushing.

Lashan is my boyfriend. I love him so much. We been going out for like 2 years now!

"Hey bae!" He said walking up to me and gave me a kiss on the check.

"Heyy" I said give him a kiss back.

"Hey Tashee" he said laughing.

"Don't speck to me you know I don't like you!" She said rolling her eyes.

Tashee's POV

"Don't speck to me u know I don't like you!" I said rolling my eyes.

Lashan and I are having sex together every Friday night. He really loves me. I don't know how I did this do my best friend, but it just happened. We been about a year now.

"What ever Tashee" Lashan said.

Lashan's POV

"Erica! When you going too feed me some cake!" I said smacking and grabbing her booty. "I don't know I'm still not ready!" She said. "I am" I said grabbing her booty more. I forgot Tashee was right their. I know she was getting jealous, so I stopped.

"We will see" Erica said.

Later on that Friday night at Lashan's house

Tashee's POV

"Hey bae" I said walking to him.

He grabbed my booty and said "hey babe"

He started kissing me and pushed me down to the bed.

He took of my clothes. He kissed my all the way to my punani.

2 hours later

"Man bae you was in it tonight" I said biting his lip.

"You did all the work" he said laughing.

Every time I have sex with him, it always crosses my mind about how much I'm hurting Erica. I hope she never finds out!

Lashan phone starts to ring.

"Damn its her"

Erica's POV

sometimes I think Lashan is cheating on me. But who you think he cheating on me for?

"Hello?"

"Hey can you come by my house now I got a surprise for you!"

"Umm okay I guess"

"Okay bae bye"

"Okay bye"

I'm excited for tonight. Oh let me tell him to invite some friends.

I texted him bring some friends! I think that was one of my biggest mistakes...