Chapter 18

sorry for any mistakes
Lashan POV

"do you care for her?" Tashee said.

What to say God! I didn't wanna lie and say I didn't say that. Shit, either way it goes, I'm going to be ass out. What should I do!?

Tashee walked up to me and slapped me. I wasn't just gone let her hit me, so I got out the ropes, and punched the shit out of her. I've been wanted to, but I didn't want my daughter seeing me do that to her mom. She already saw Erica beat her momma ass. She shouldn't see her dad beat her.

One of her bodyguards or helpers or whoever the hell they are, came and hold me. Another one came and started punching me on my stomach.

"UGH" I said as they was punching me.

"Leave him alone!" Erica screamed.

Erica POV

"Leave him alone!" I screamed.

I tried to get loose from Travis grip, but he was to strong.

"stop moving bitch!" Travis said hold me.

"Just let me go!"

"You don't deserve to leave hoe!"

"Travis! You can't get all upset with me because I didn't love you back! Get your life nigga! You don't have to have revenge! Trust me, you will live!"

"But Erica I wanted to spend my life with you and only you! I loved you! But you wanted Lashan!"

"Ok if I wanted Lashan, let me have him then nigga!"

"I'm tired of arguing with you!"

That's when Travis brought me into this room again. This place had so many damn rooms.

Tashee POV

I was watching Lashan getting his ass handed too him, and then I got a call.

I was it was Justin.

What the hell this nigga want with me. I'm busy.

So, I gave him a voice mail.

Then, I saw him gave me a voice mail.

"shit" I said to myself.

It must be important if he gave me a voice mail, because he never leave voice mails.

I opened the voice mail.

"why the hell she didn't answer her phone, oh it went to voice mail. TASHEE I JUST FOUNDED OUT THAT THE GIRL IS ALIVE AND WOKE! WHAT DO WE DO! SHE CAN TELL THE POLICE ON US! CALL ME BACK! HURRY!"

"FUCK!" I said out loud.

My workers stop hitting Lashan and looked at me and dropped Lashan on the ground.

"wassup Tashee" Bam Bam said.

"um nothing I just have some business. Y'all can take a break." I said walking out the house.

I called back.

"hello?" he said picking up sounding nervous.

"hey, now what's going on."

"well, I founded out that the little girl is awake."

"how you know for sure."

"well, something told me that she was woke, so I went to go see."

Flash Back
Justin POV

I walked in the hospital, and went to Latasha room. I peeked in their, and I saw her moving around with the nurse. I was so shocked.

I think Latasha saw me or something. I don't know. Hope not.

"so that's what happened."

Tashee POV

"oh my God. Ok think Tashee think... You know what, just kill this little hoe!" I said putting my hands up.

"Tashee, I'm not about to kill her!"

"why not! I thought you was my best friend."

"I am, but damn you evil."

"I'm not evil, just thirsty for revenge."

"ok, I'll do it! Lucky I love you."

"umm humm thanks Justin."

"whatever"

We got off the phone, and I went back to the house to finish things up.

Latasha POV

Well, I'm starting to walk again, but one day I saw this man peek in here. He looked familiar. I think he was the person who did that. I don't really know though. I hope I don't see him again.

Few minutes later

"knock knock" I heard somebody say.

"come in!" I said wondering who it was.

It was my grandmother, and this man. I didn't know who the man was. I barely knew who my grandmother was.

"aw my grand baby awake thank you Jesus!" she said hugging me.

"where is your mom?" she asked me looking around.

"I don't know I haven't seen her all day." I said tearing up a little.

"ok. I have to introduce her to someone."

"who are you?" I asked the man that was standing next to grandmother.

"I'm your uncle"

"uncle? I've never heard my momma talk about a brother!"

"well, when I had Tre, I was very young, and I couldn't take care of him, so I gave him away. He came back home Saturday. I was so happy. I wanted Erica to meet him, but she not here."

"oh okay! hey uncle!" I said jumping up hugging him.

"hey Latasha I'm glad your ok. Imma stay the night with you tonight if that's fine with you."

"yeah. it's cool. We could get to know each other."

"Well, I'm about to go back to the hotel. See y'all tomorrow!" grandmother said.

Grandmother left, and sense then, my uncle and I been having so much fun! I'm glad I got to meet him.

It was late, and I was getting sleepy. I started to worry about my momma.

"Where is my momma" I said started to cry.

"She will be ok Latasha. Don't worry!" my uncle said hugging me.

"you sure?"

"Promise"

"I'm happy your here Tre."

"No problem"

I went to sleep a few minutes later.

A few hours later
Tre POV

I woke up to use the restroom.

Then, I heard somebody walking.

"hello" I said looking around.

I didn't see anyone. Maybe I was tripping.

I closed the door and peeded.

I woke up and saw a man by Latasha.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Soooo, how do y'all feel about Tre. What's going to happen? How is Erica and Lashan? comment 😘