Chapter 3

Erica POV

I woke up and it was about 4 in the morning. I couldn't move. I opened my eyes and saw Tashee, Justin, and some other random niggas, but what hurt me the most is when I saw... LASHAN! He was sleep though. Tashee was cuddled up all on him.

"What the fuck is going on!" I asked. I was in a seat tied up. I was trying to get away! "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS CHAIR!" I screamed.

Lashan POV

I now this is so wrong to what they did to Erica. If I didn't help them rape her, Tashee woulda killed me! Literally kill me. I love erica but damn I love my life more. I have a lot to live for. I'm only 18.

I saw her crying. It hurted me so bad. It broke my heart. "LASHAN HELP ME!!" she cried out. I push Tashee off of me and walked toward Erica. "You better come back of you know what is good for you!" Tashee said. I didn't know what to do. I wanted my life, but my life wouldn't be complete with out Erica.

I walked closer to Erica and kissed her and whisper in her ear, "Erica please forgive me for everything I'm about to do. I really don't mean the stuff I'm saying. I will always love you and hope we can be friends after this. I love you Erica and only you and not Tashee but I don't have a choice too do this. Please forgive me." A tear came down my face. Yes me the hard ass nigga me. I was so hurt on what I'm about to say and do.

I slapped her and said, "bitch I never liked your dusty ass. I hate you and was cheating on you with Tashee. I love her and only her stupid bitch! GO KILL YOURSELF!"

Erica POV

When he told me that, my heart just broke. I knew he didn't mean it, but just hearing it from his mouth. I didn't know what to do or say. How can my own best friend , my every thing do this to me over a nigga. And I'm mad at lashan too because he cheated on me. I can't believe this is happening. Why would all this happened to me. I was raped, and my heart is broken into pieces. I don't know what to do with myself.

I started screaming and swinging my arms. Tashee came up to me.

Tashee did something and I went back blank.