Chapter 9

The next day after Erica and Travis started talking

Travis POV

I went to work, and I couldn't get out my mind about last night. Erica was beautiful and I want her.

When I got to work, I clocked in, and lashan was clocking in at the same time I was.

"Mann I went to the strip club yesterday, and-"

"Chery huh" he said smirking.

"Yes she is beautiful, but u know her real name Erica right?"

"What! I asked her for her real name! Why she didn't tell me!?"

"I don't know, maybe she don't like you I guess"

"I don't blame her not to. I knew her in high school."

"Oh really, she looked this beautiful in high school?"

"Yeah, she was even more beautiful."

"So why you didn't go out with her? I know you had a little more swag"

"I did actually..."

"Wait don't tell me you was the boyfriend"

"Come on let's get to work"

"Hold the hell up, you helped raped Erica!? Boy I should beat the shit out of you. How could you do that! Then, you cheated on her with a piece of trash?! You fuck up dude."

"Nigga that was like 10 years ago."

"I bet it still hunts you huh. You still loved her huh."

"Yeah"

"To bad she hates you. But if you really loved her like her, you woulda risked your life for her. You were selfish as hell. I woulda risk it. She worth it. You fucked up bruh."

"Anyways, I have Tashee so I don't care."

"Shittt, nigga I would rather have Erica then Tashee anyday. Tashee is just... ew"

Lashan POV

"What ever, I love her.*wait did I just said... yeah I do. She always been their. Mind as well love her.* Yes I love my wife Eric- I mean Tashee"

"What ever. I would still rather Erica then Tashee."

Later on that night
Lashan's POV

When I got off of work, I went to Walmart, and brought some flowers for Tashee. I guess all of a sudden I started loving her. I don't even know how I feel about Erica now. I mean she hates me so what's the point?

I got home and said "BABY! I LOVE YOU NOW!"

She walked in the living room.

"You love me now?"

"Yep I guess. Travis a co worker in my job kinda helped me. These flowers are for you bae"

"Aw thanks

"Welcome bae. I love you."

Tashee POV

" Welcome bae. I love you."

"I love you too I never thought I hear you say that."

"Me neither, meet you in the bed!"

"Never trade your diamond for a rock"