ch26: part 1: romance in the uk

One year later
Mullingar
Tatum's POV
Jessica won xfactor last season and I haven't seen her in person since she came home on break last year. Kel and I are still together and going super strong. Jessica and I Skype every day. Jessi and I are turned 18 this year. This year I'm off to uni in London. Oxford! Tonight I'm going on a date with kel and my dads are going out on a date while nan watches Irish and James. I'm so excited for my date tonight as long ad I don't bump into my dads I'll be fine. Kel and I decide to eat at a cafe then just walk around the park and talk. We had so much fun when we walked out of the cafe. When we got to the park we sat on a bench and we chatted. "So you know how Jessi's coming to wembly?" Kel asked. "Yea don't remind me." I said. He pulled three tickets out of his back pocket. "Well here you go!" "What?! Kel! Are you serious how did you get these?! I looked online and it was sold out!" "Jessi told me to give them to you as an anniversary gift so don't give me credit thank jessica. Here's the kicker to these tickets, she said i had to bring you and one of your friends but I don't feel right about it. So instead you're gonna take you're dads to see jessi instead of me." "Kel-" "hey I insist you take them they probably miss her as much as you do." As he said that he pulled out backstage passes. "Oh my gosh! I love you!" I said crying and hugging him tight. "Remember it was Jessica not me OK babe?" "But you gave to me in a romantic way kel. I'll never forget this moment." I said then we kissed and it was magical! I had a romantic night.