Arc 3 | Part 28 - You Know My Stix

A concerned up-in-the-middle-of-the-night Weiss Schnee had gotten out of her dormroom to search for Yang and Blake, wherever the heck they went. They had no time for that, she thought. What are they up to now?

At the right moment, Weiss had bumped into (Y/N) who was accompanied by Lucyl.

"Oh! (Y/N). I'm sorry, but are a good number of us students also up in the middle of the night forgetting our priorities?" She said when she noticed the wolverine faunus by his side and supposed others might be awake as well.

"Yeah, certainly a good number. The thing is, Weiss. Our priorities have changed. For now." (Y/N) said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Weiss tilted her head.

Then (Y/N) and Lucyl went on and explained to Weiss about the prophecy, whatever was going on, Ozpin and the other headmasters' plans with the defenses regarding the advances.

"Prophecy? That sounds absurd." Weiss crossed her arms.

"Believe it or not. First thing tomorrow morning, we students will be gathered and Oz'll break the news to the rest of all of us." He said. "Everyone's doing this to make sure."

"I mean, me and my teammates are in pursuit of one Roman Torchwick, The White Fang, and a couple more... evil souls on the dark side." Weiss said.

"Why, your highness. Your team sure has fire." (Y/N) played along.

"Have either of you seen Blake and Yang?" Weiss asked.

(Y/N) and Lucyl exchanged eye contact, not the both of them knew. They shook their heads.

"Nada." (Y/N) said.

"Nothing. All I know is that she and (Y/N) have gotten along." Lucyl smirked.

(Y/N) shrugged.

The white-haired one with a pretty face actually felt so glad to hear this. Even though she might've never experienced it, she was glad for them. She was even more thankful to have the rest of Team RWBY by her side. Weiss' eyes widened as she smiled happily at them. "That's wonderful, (Y/N)! How did things go? I'm really glad to hear that."

"Simple, I..." (Y/N) raised a finger. "Well, only in terms of physicality. We just talked and made up. My cousin kind of helped me with it too."

"Your cousin?" Weiss said.

"You'd be surprised." (Y/N) smiled.

A red comet then appeared a distance away from them, it was Ruby petalling towards (Y/N). When she reached him, she huddled her boyfriend sweetly as if he was a pillow.

(Y/N) laughed sweetly as he softly hugged her back. "Hey, Petals. You seen Yang?"

"Wait, what is going on?" Weiss said. Did her best friend have a boyfriend now or what? And it so happened to be the nicest guy she knew.

"Nope. I've been talking it out with Ferna." Ruby looked up and smiled at (Y/N), who noticed Ferna walking up to them with her arms crossed. The archer made eye contact with the Schnee within her line of sight.

"Weiss Schnee." She said.

"Is this your cousin, (Y/N)?" Weiss asked.

(Y/N) nodded. "I'm hoping you know where Blake and Yang are." He said.

Ferna's eyes widened. "They're---They went off to look for part-time jobs in town." She said. "They passed me by earlier."

"It's the middle of the night! What are they thinking?" Weiss said.