Arc 3 | Part 32 - Arjean Clears Things Up

Salem's Faction along with Waylon's very own criminal empire merge for the goal to pull down Beacon and burn its legacy.

Whilst Ruby, (Y/N), and all their friends must act to stop a prophecy from happening before it ruins their futures.

There was Team RWBY, as well as Ferna Fletcher, (Y/N)'s cousin who sports the color green as much as she liked. Shot every arrow she wanted to, and spoke every word she wanted to.

Honest work. Ferna eventually made friends with the daughter of an infamous scientist Dr. Merlot, a friend in Arjean Merlot.

Little did she know of the darkness that was locked deep inside of Arjean. For no matter what she'll try to do to be good, eventually, it would kill her. This particular prophecy one magical could sense. A person like Ozpin.

Merlot doubted the cop would retaliation or choose not to cooperate, as determined by his initial willingness to turn her over to the rest of his officers.

In an alleyway in which she was able to force him to stop at their tracks, she held up a tablet at him. Containing information, whereabouts of his home.
Where his wife and daughter are located.

"Now what did I tell you pigs about interfering with my business?" Arjean said, obviously disgruntled. Irritated at his intentions. But now she was going to stop that.

"Wh-What is that?" Officer Kevin stressed, confused, but clearly startled. This rich kid knows his address.

"I'd hate to have my men run in there and . . . disrupt their peace." Arjean said, not at any mercy. All she wants is to get him to bugger off forever.

"You don't know anything about them." Officer Kevin said, trying to snarl back.

"Now, don't overestimate yourself." Arjean said blankly. She lowered her brows, unimpressed. Taking steps towards him, head tilted. Trying to intimidate him.

"Face it, Officer. I'm a rich kid with a sicko scientist for a father." She said, calmly.

Pointing to her eye that was covered by an eyepatch.

"This is the price of being the child of a man who experiments on living things as a hobby." She said.

Ticking off the officer. Officer Kevin, looks like he's seen or heard it all. Just about done.

"And with my background, I get to watch almost everyone around the world --- whether they like it or not." She said, imposing.

"The point is . . . " she'd reach for her handgun in her pocket, eyes darted, stayed towards Officer Kevin.

" . . . arrest me, and your wife and child won't have anyone to wait for to come home . . . any longer." She said.

"I . . ." Officer Kevin knelt down, to apologize. "I'm sorry . . . "

She smiled wryly, in satisfaction. Later on being able to walk away, unscathed and had fully blackmailed the cop. Done and done.