Concerned

Ivy sits in Maggie's plant room. She listens as she explains what the room is to the interns, "Plant life improves physical well-being. It decreases anxiety and lowers blood pressure. Increases attentiveness. Parker, leave that tree by the window. I want to forget that we are in the city. This is a jungle. Shepherd-Avery, how are you liking it?"

She smiles, "Loving it. I want to forget that I'm in a hospital so shoo."

The interns laugh as Maggie leads them out of the room. Meredith soon joins her.

○○○○

Alex interrupts their quiet time, "What are you doing in here?"

"Hey. Research. I needed a change of scenery, and, you know, I have to say, the plants are actually very soothing," Meredith greets her person.

"I'd say. Ivy is almost out."

"That has nothing to do with the plants and everything to do with the fact that I have twin newborns at home. Again," Ivy says, her face in the chair.

Then her pager goes off, "Damn it. Owen needs me to cover the pit."

Alex laughs at her, "Don't fall asleep treating patients, I don't want to deal with that lawsuit."

She pats the top of his head, "I'll be fine. This isn't my first rodeo."

○○○○

Standing in the elevator, Ivy and Jackson discuss his mother, "She played the cancer card on Richard? Isn't that her new short hand for-"

"Stop questioning me? Yeah," he nods as the elevator doors open and they rush to the helipad.

Ivy meets the first gurney, "Kari Donnelly, 50, complains of neck and back pain after a snowmobile collision. BP 150 over 90, tachycardia with some leg weakness on exam."

"Got her! Let's go," Ivy calls out.

○○○○

"You paged?" Ivy hears Amelia and Link ask from the door.

She chuckles, "Dr. Shepherd, Dr. Lincoln, Kari Donnelly- she rolled her snowmobile."

Kari comments, "Not on purpose."

Ivy points at the screen, "The films just came up, but I need to go and help Dr. Avery, you two got this?"

"Yeah," Amelia nods.

She eyes both of them and mouths to her sister, "We are talking later."

Stepping out into the ER, Ivy sees Webber with Jackson, "Update?"

Jackson looks up quickly before looking back down, "No palpable pulse in the arm, getting a weak doppler signal, it sounds like. Got some arterial compromise, as well."

Ivy nods, "Shes stable, we'll know more soon, okay? Let's make sure you have no other injuries."

"Snowmobiling was her idea. She's always pushing me to face my fears. She was right. It was a lot of fun. God, why is she always right?" The patient asks.

"I know how you feel," Jackson comments.

"It comes with our mothering certificate. The right to always be right," Ivy jokes.

The patient laughs, "I mean, fun till she swerved to miss a tree and flipped us five times."

Webber looks at the ultrasound, "Okay, we should get a CT angio to determine the location of her vascular injuries."