15 |sunscreen

timothée june 22

timothée
june 22

to my surprise, flynn and lucia weren't awkward with each other at all. if anything, it's like they never even slept together. they're still flirting a little here and there but that's what their 'friendship' has been like since we first arrived.

i wonder if anyone else knew. i knew flynn loved to announce his sexual business to the world but no one's looking at them oddly.

speaking of odd, aria is not here. and now that i think about it, i didn't see her at the party either.

almost like my mind is being read, everly sighs out loud. "i think aria and i are done." the way she says it makes it seem like they were in a relationship.

rosie frowns, the expression causing a tiny wrinkle to form on her forehead. "for real this time? because you guys always get in little fights."

since the party, rosie has been avoiding my eyes. it's like we're back to square one and i hate it. what will it take to get this girls attention?

everly nods her head. "she really pissed me off. she's always talked crap about my other friends but i've finally gotten sick of it. they're not bad people, i promise. they just like to do different things."

"like get drunk and make out with each other." flynn adds, but he's the only one smirking.

everyone else rolls their eyes. everly scrunches her nose in disgust as she makes a gagging noise. "you're such a weirdo." he shrugs, not fazed by her insult. "but really. you guys might even get along with them."

"hot cheerleaders making out? i'm in."

"flynn, shut up!"

everly was right. we were getting along with her other friends. there were three of them— jane, marie, and ginny. they were actually pretty cool and not as conceited or bitchy as aria described them to be.

marie's house has a pool, so naturally, everyone agrees to meet there. we're dressed in our swimsuits and i'm having fun.

i can't lie though. when my eyes lay on rosie, they almost bulge out of their sockets. the clothes she's worn don't do justice to the body i'm staring at. i can't deny the thoughts that are roaming in my mind. fuck. her cleavage sits almost, too, perfect beneath the white and blue top. she's not curvy but rather slim, and she looks beautiful. i can't even lie.