✯𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥✯

Title - Devil
Enjoy Reading ;)
~
I screamed in panick as the Satan dragged me from that room. Surprisingly, he unlocked his cuffs, just with my hair pin. I struggle to break away from his tight grip. He pushed my back to his front, locking me tightly

I saw the police, dying in front of my eyes. " No, no, no!!" I shouted crying. The whole police crew were fighting for thier life, as no one cares for me, being abducted by this devil.

" Vangi!"

I gasped when Sam shouted. I closed my eyes , tears flowing from my eyes. He was now, the only ray of hope, as the police force is literally running for thier life.

I saw in horror as a masked guy, apparently AK man, kept gun on his forehead.

" NO!!!" I screamed, when he was about to press the trigger. " No! Please, leave him" i cried.

I saw the guy glancing at AK. I sobbed giving him my best pleasing look. I always do this, when i need chocolates or icecream from my Anna.

Gosh my Anna!

The devil gave a -stupid- idiotic - friendship look and and huffed

" Take him with us too"

I sighted in relief, that atleast i am not the one kidnapped by this rock!

I police guy, suddenly came in fron of us. In a fraction of a second, AK shot him faster than i saw the word " i love icecream"

Ohhh, look at his muscles and his determined, ferocious look! He is to die for!

I slapped at my brain mentally. An A-rated criminal just kidnapped me, from the police force and dragging me with him and now my brain is thinking about how hot he is? Way to go!

He made me sit in an big black sleek car. He sat with me, a gun in his hand.

" GO, GO, GO!!" The devil shouted.

I closed my ears, as they were lots of gun shooting noice, everyone were screaming and lots of Chaos.

( A/N : more Chaos than in the concert 😏😉)

We at last drove away from the central jail. I glanced at the police cars, one last time.

" Who is he?" The devil asked me roughly.

" Who?"  I asked.

" That asshole" he said.

I frowned. " M-My friend" i said.

" Today is the last day of him,being alive" he said.

I slumped down loosing hope. I am scared, but more than that i am confused. Why is he abducting me? Who is he? What is happening around me?

I pinched myself, whether to see if it is an dream.

" It is not a dream doll. Your are coming with me. You are going to see my place. My Empire!" He said

I hiccuped in fear. What will he do to me if we reach his area? Will he kill me or......

He will definitely won't do, what you want him to do to you.

" Hmp " i mumbled at my brain. It is so.....cruel to me!

" Where is Sam?"

He remained expression less when i asked him. Then i noticed his hand was still in my shoulder, holding me tightly, pressing my side into his front.

I struggled to escape his grip but it all went in vain.

" Leave me you devil!!" I stomping his foot.