//Cheating//

Chapter - 22

Humour, Romance, Sentiment

Rakshan being the main character!
Enjoy reading :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Blabla shit

Shivangi's stomach was churning, when she saw her newly promoted husband ( yes, from boyfriend obviously) laughing and cracking jokes with their friends.

How can he do this to me??

" Macha, Nan manmadhan da!!!" He proclaimed, feeling haughty.

" Amam amam. Enoda title-a nee eduthutala" Pughazh her favourite brother shaked his head.

" Athu yepovume enodathu than!!"

Fucker.

She suddenly got up scaring all the five people sitting in front of her playing cards. Pughazh looked questionably, Sarath took the chance to look at other's card collection while Sunitha was yawning besides Rakshan who there idle without any cards.

" What happened?" Ashwin asked.

" Mind your business" Shivangi replied, rather rudely.

Vitta kadhulernthu pogaiye vanthurum Pola.

She was sitting in the veranda when her dear brother no. 2 entered into the scene.

Disaster Creator mode : On

~

" Enna thangam, yen thaniya iruka??" He asked her very favorite sister. He didn't know why she got up, but he knew he gotta follow her.

" Inime thaniya than irukanum na. So I'm just practicing" His sister replied grumbling.

Ithu enna da pothu porali aa iruku!?!

" Wait what?"

She remained silent. Rakshans insides we're screaming to know the tea- the problem and sort it out ( or blow it ) soon.

" Enna aachu?? Antha vilangama ponavan yethavathu sonana?"

" Avan panathu, sonanthu ellam pothum. He's a fucking liar " she said hurtfully.

Enanga, kalyanam aagi 2 varusham kuda aagala adhukulaiyaa!

Rakshan took a deep breath preparing himself to sit still and listen to her sob story for God knows how long. He pulled a chair besides her rested his leg on the coffee table.

" Well, what are you waiting for?? Go on!!!" He urged.

She took a deep breath.

~

It was 4 months after thier lovely marriage, she was sitting in her bed and reading lyrics of a new song she wanted to practice. Suddenly she heard a sound inside the bathroom.

A female sound.

" Yara irukum? Ash than ulla irukan... Aprom yen..." She whispered doubtfuly.

She got up quietly and inched near the bathroom. The shower was on, because of the noise but she could her mild female voice vibrating. She kept her ears on the door trying to hear what was going inside.

" Yes, yes done! " Her husbands voice came.

" But, Im missing youuuuuu!" A female voice whined.

" Okay"

" And I love youuuuuuu"

" Hmm. Alright I've recorded-"

She took her ears from the door quickly as if it burnt her. She couldn't believe her eyes-ears  regarding what just happened. She quickly went out of room before her sathiya purushan could see that she was ottu ketufying.