Determination (1)

(I'm gonna say this to the people that don't read story descriptions, this is a sequel to my other book

So I advise you to read ot first, though the first few chapters of the otjer book is a little... Eh, but give it a chance please, at least until you getto chapter 27 ot something then you can decide to leave it

Oh and heads up, this chapter has 6000+ words)

No ones POV

"I need more hate! MORE!" Void said desperately, breaking and throwing the furniture around him, he was desperate because he was losing hate at a fast rate than him gaining hate, which wasn't good for him, he was panicking and mentally yelled at himself, calling himself an idiot because he wasted too much hate on making hate vials for stupid humans.

He only managed to find five, but he needed more than that.

He facepalm himself, he was getting even more stressed, and his condition is getting worse by the minute, out of anger he punched the wall, but instead if it breaking he only hurt himself, pulling his hand back, wincing in pain and cursing himself and that damn wall

Then Void heard footsteps coming from the entrance, one of his subordinates is back early from the 'thing' they were told to do.

He looked at the entrance and saw Betty strolling inside, humming a catchy tone, but she froze and looked around the room and then her eyes focused on Void, who was clutching his hand and was looking at her eyes, he almost a scared little kid.... Even though he's 16.

Void's left eye started flickering from red to black, and Betty didn't want to be involved with this, she slowly turned around but Void ran towards Betty which made her flinch, Void grabbed her shoulders.

"Betty! Betty, do you have a hate vial?" Voida asked quickly

"W-what?" Betty said, confused

"A hate vial, do you have one!" Void said as he began shaking her

Void kept shaking her, making her feel a little dizzy.

"W-woah, h-hey! Yeah! I have one I have one!" Betty yelled in a shaky voice, literally

Void stop shaking her and backed away a little, fiddling with his hands, Betty tried to process what was going on but this was Void.... He's weird.

Akumu appeared next to Betty and then Akumu's mouth opened up, a hate vial coming out of it, Betty grabbed the vial and patted Akumu,

Akumu snuggled against Betty's hand, making her giggle.

"Betty" Void said sternly, making Betty straighten up, she turned around and lends him the hate vial.

Void quickly yanks it off her hand, took of the lid and drank it, feeling the burning feeling inside him.

Betty watched in discomfort, after Void finished drinking he wiped of the remaining hate on his mouth.

"Thanks" Void said in a friendly way while examining the vial

Betty looked at him attentively, trying to process what was happening, looking confused, she never saw him like this, mostly she saw him smiling like a psychopath, talking to himself and often sometimes getting mad at them.

This was a lot different.

Void realizes what was happening and both his eyes glowed blood red.

"What are you still doing here!? GET OUT!" Void yelled at Betty, Betty turned around and sprinted out of there, Akumu following from behind.