Baby Red (7)

Heyyyyy.

Yeah, I got bored, and I got nothing to do, so I decided to write something... soo yeah

here ya go, but don't expect much of this chapter, just saying

ALSO, yeah IDK about that title, couldn't think of one

_______________________________________

Your POV

The three of you stepped out of the mall and you were surprised to see the still pretty busy street, it seemed like it was already very late but you didn't really know what it is so it was probably not that late. As you continued t follow Max you could notice him glancing at you from time to time, You guessed he was still concerned about you, but you felt fine, whatever was in that coffee really woke you up, though, despite that, there were times where you suddenly felt exhausted and then suddenly you'll feel normal again, which was strange and you were worried about that.

You were also still kinda paranoid if this is still a dream, you were double-checking your surroundings to see if something have changed. You don't wanna go through the terrible experience again, all the pain, stabbing and... more pain, and all the blood... You hated yourself for what you did in your dream, and even though it was a dream you felt guilty for killing all those people, especially Max and Chara, you were disgusted by how you brutally murdered them. And the noise that you'll never forget, that static noise, you worried that'll you'll start hearing the static noise and everything will go horribly wrong again.

But despite all of the hints that this wasn't a dream, you were still worried. As you continued through the street your worry slowly died down, thankfully, and you felt nervous and excited cause you were going to meet the Underswap Chara

...

You blushed slightly at the thought of this, you told yourself that you were here because you wanted to... Why were you here again? It was because Max invited you right? You wanted to have fun and forget about...

Pushing those thoughts away you turned your gaze towards Red, and at first. you mistook him for Reaper Chara, it seemed that and it was quite fitting how Red came from her magic. But you watched as Red looked around with astonishment, you couldn't help but smile at this, it was as if he was a child

...

Wait a minute, technically he is a child isn't he? he was only born...a few weeks ago, and for some reason, you found this quite funny and strange at the same time, then suddenly Red's noticed you looking at him and said "What are you looking at?"

"N-nothing! *nervously chuckles*" you smiled nervously, you looked down at the floor, just staring at it for a while before looking back at Red "It's your first time seeing the outside world right?"

"What? oh... Yeah" Red replied

"It's cool isn't it?"

"Eh... it's... ok," Red said as he looked around again.

"Is it better being here than... In my head?"

"Eh... I can do almost anything in your head so..." Red reminded you

"Oh right..."

"Yeah... But this place is better" Red said suddenly, making you look at him "I don't but, this place feels more random, I guess you can say that. I can make anything I want in your head but you know what'll happen, this place is random, with people with random thoughts, more filled with the life you know"

You were slightly surprised by this, you never heard him be this open before...

"Which means you actually get to kill real-life people," Red said with a sinister smile