*A Very Creative Title* (3)

(Hello there, sorry for not updating for a while now, just been busy, but I hope this chapter makes up for the long wait

Anyways I'll et you get reading because this chapter has 26000+ words, yeah you heard me, new personal record =) )

Your POV

You were a little nervous, you made two knives appear in your hands, readying yourself for a what could possibly be a longfight

You began recalling all their abilities, Epicshift Chara, teleport, knives and Chaos blasters, Epicshift Sans.. Still quite a mystery for you but you know he can do what a normal Sans can do... But better.

Color Sans is also like a normal Sans, but stronger, and also has that blaster arm of his, and Ink... You never really talked to Ink that much, and never really got to know him, so better keep on eye on him.

They all looked ready, except for Ink who just looked excited, the only thing you need to do is to not get hit, don't lose to the bloodlust, and pretty much... Win?

Things were quiet for a while, all of you waiting for someone to move, the tension was building up.

The sound of the wind and tumbleweed rolli- wait a tumbleweed?

You looked towards Max who was making tumbleweeds and throwing them at the ground.

He noticed you looking and smiled "What? It makes it more dramatic"

You sighed and looked back towards them aaaaand... They were gone, thanks a lot Max

You quickly turned around and Epicshift Chara was in the air, with a big knife, you managed to block her attack with both your normal knives, you panicked when her big knife was so close to you face.

You pushed her back and swung your other knife at her, but then you realised you were actually going to hurt her, you couldn't stop it in time so you dashed backwards falling down on the ground.

You rolled towards the left as bones rose from the ground, then you quickly got up, you looked around for the Sans's, then you spotted them in the distance, their keeping their distance from you.

You rushed towards them whilemaking multiple knives fly towards them for distraction, they dodged all of it, giving you enough time to get closer to them, you dashed towards them but they teleported away once you got to them, you looked around and saw them both far away in the distance, Epic Sans was all the way to your left and Color Sans was all the way to the right, they were trying to direct your attention to one of them, you decided to rush towards Color Sans, but this time, he didn't try to teleport away or anything, you were about to swing your knife but suddenly, you felt a sudden pressure pulling you down, you froze you looked at your soul thet was now blue, you realised what happened and then you were being crushed down to the floor by an unknown force.... Well actual it was blue magic, but still, you tried to resist it, and it literally felt like you were being crushed by a giant... Object or anything else you want to compare it with, you slowly began breaking the floor beneath you.

"Damn kid, I think I did underestimated you, never saw someone resist blue that well... I actually never saw anyone do thsi at all" Color Sans said, smiling at you, well, it was more.... Cocky

And it foresome reason, annoyed you.

You glared at him, letting go of you knives, and whatever Color Sans saw, it was something that made him take a step back, you suddenly felt the urge to kill him, you were slowly losing yourself to the bloodlust... In the first few minutes of the fight, wow

"Shut up or I'll RIB you apart" you smiled with murderous intent

"Ay, I'm supposed to be the funny guy" Color Sans said, but nervously