65 ~ Park Chanyeol

Faiza's Pov:

"C-chanyeol?" I whisper and he smiles at me, more like a warm smile.

"Listen to me carefully, are you really listening to me?" he asks and I slowly nod my head.

"I'm going to inject an antidote which will make you fully stable and you can move your body like before but you'll act like you're fully paralyzed or unconscious, okay?" he looks around to make sure there is someone or not. I see a syringe in his hand and he injects something in my hand but I don't feel anything as my whole body is paralyzed.

"Listen, it will work in next fifteen minutes, I'm keeping a knife and a pistol under your sheet, the pistol is fully loaded and I put a silencer so, it won't create much sound, they're gonna transfer you in the operation theatre in a while, just act like you're paralyzed and take action whenever they try to do something to you, remember, all those doctors and assistants are female and fragile, they wouldn't be able to fight back. You have to kill everyone there and I believe you can do this, okay? And don't step out from the room, I'll go there to took you, understood?" I just nod, I really don't know I'll be able to do something or not but the question is why is he helping me?

"Where am I? May I know?" I whisper.

"We're in a small town of Shanghai, China, and don't worry, I already informed Namjoon about this place, you will be fine, okay?" a sudden hope flashes out in my mind like, maybe, maybe I'll be able to get myself out from here.

"C-can I ask you something?" I whisper.

"Yes, but do it quickly, I don't have enough time, I have to save those women." he whispers.