2. Miss You

"I said, bring one more!," one lady shouted, slamming her hand on the bar table so she became centre of attraction.

"Just shut up, you are already drunk," one familiar voice came from her back. She turned and saw the person, it was krupa!

" krupa, my darling; tell them to bring just one more sooo I can sl..eep!," and the lady said while passing out at the end. Krupa caught her, before she harm herself.

"How much she took?," krupa asked to one waiter and he replied

Waiter: Mam, one whole bottle!

Krupa just shook her head in disbelief. "Fine, here you go!," she said while paying it.

All who were seeing them, just took off their gaze. Krupa who looked at her boss's innocent face whispered," Why you did that? You just messed off everything! And after that, bars are your second home!" She carried her in arms and made her way towards the exit.

Sitting in car both drew off to their house.

In Car

"I am sorryyy siddharthhh!" Avneet whispered in her sleep. Krupa who was driving, just took one glance on her through mirror.

Krupa: Why are you saying it here? Go and tell him! He will forgive you for sure!

She said this to Avneet's sleeping figure as Avneet Nigam who will be in senses will never listen this not because of her ego but something else, so before hating anyone in story, remember there are and will be two sides of each person.

And same goes in real life. Before you judge anyone, just remember that everyone is bad and good in this world but for some, they are bad and for some they are good. Same goes for you, who is reading.

Once again, sleeping avneet mumbled

Avneet: I missss youu babyyy!! I misss you soo much Emma!!!

And saying this she cried in her sleep as her sleep is always full of cries just because of her mistake. And this mistake is surely troubling many people around her and dont forget to include the one who did the mistake as she is affected but never shows it to anyone rather than Krupa.

Krupa who heard her silent sobs just sighed sadly as she knows very well, what she is going through.

Krupa: After 5 years of successful relationship, both just had one long distance heart break. 2 years are completed today, but still nothing changed.

She said to herself and kept on driving but you know one thing surely increased in their hearts for eachother which always remained same from start, which is LOVE, Yes love! But hate is their for eachother between them, just because of their Mafia world. But one thing is for sure that love is more strong at the end, so their souls always missed their mate at the end of the day.

After 15 minutes of drive they reached back home. Krupa as usual carried Avneet and dropped her on her bed, removing her shoes; she covered her with duvet.

And one last time avneet mumbled in her sleep

Avneet: I love you Siddharth!!

And saying his name, one small yet cute smile came on her face, as her sleeps always bring him in her dreams so she loves to drink, just to pass out and meet her love of life along with her lifeline in her dreams.

And Now have a quick look over main leads after 7 years of leap.

Siddharth Nigam