3. Whyyyyy??

In hospital

Doctor: She is fine, but she needs to be in hospital for atleast 3 days!

Sid, who is happy listening to this, said

Sid: Ok and can I meet her?

Doctor: Yes you can!

Sid just went in ICU and saw her on bed. Sid went near her and sat beside her on a stool. After some minutes she opened her eyes and saw sid sitting beside her.

Sid, who is just controlling on his tears, broke down, holding her hand. Queenie saw him and got to know that Emma is in danger because THE MAFIA KING is only scared of this.

Queenie: Sid, we need to find my bunny soon so lets go as we dont have time.

She said this while trying hard to control on her emotions and showing some sort of energy in her. And I giess it worked as sid just stopped crying, as something hit his heart that crying is not gonna bring his princess back so he need to find her, for getting her back safely.

Sid just wiped off his tears getting strong for his princess.

Sid: Any idea about this?

He asked her with the hope in his eyes but unfortunately Queenie had not idea

Queenie (sadly): I dont have! But I remember one thing that they were wearing our guards clothes!

She said this and both realised that they were betrayed by their own guards!

Sid got angry listening to this as sm1 dared to betray THE MAFIA KING!

Queenie is also angry but something else also striked her

Queenie: Sid, wait! They were wearing mask so they can be others too!

Sid just nodded his head in yes, but still he is angry.

Sid (controlling his anger): You rest, I will come back soon.

But he saw Queenie getting up, he said

Sid: You just rest, I will go in search of her.

He said calmly but she protested

Queenie: No ways, I am going to come and you also know that this is nothing!

She said while standing on her feet but sid said

Sid: Its my order!

He said this in serious tone but she rolled her eyes

Queenie: As if I will follow your orders!

She started going towards the door but sid caught her arm and said

Sid: I said, you take rest!

He shouted a bit and made her sit on the bed and before she can say anything, he left from their telling one nurse to keep an eye on her.

Queenie who was inside, just stood up and made her way towards the door, when she saw one nurse standing their. She rolled her eyes and went back on the bed, just to think something. So let her find the way till then lets see what sid is doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sid: Track her location!!

Sid said this to sm1 on the call. And now let me tell you that sid being protective and scared for his princess, has made her wear one tracking pendant which is of heart shape.

Cutting his call, he sat in the car and made his way towards his mansion.

In between his way, he got the location which was traced quickly.