Epilogue

Avneet: Emma, where are you? Baby, we are getting late! Come here!

She was shouting and calling Emma in whole house!

Suddenly Sid came in front of her and pulled her by waist, and due to sudden actions she kept her hands on his chest.

She looked at him and saw him in his towel. Some water drops were falling on her hands, she looked up and found his hairs wet and his face is caring a smirk.

She smirked back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Avneet: Want some help?

She asked him in naughty way and he smirked, wrapping his another hand around her waist.

Sid: Yes, will you?

He agreed and she gave him one naughty smile, she pulled his neck and attached their lips. Both started smooching their partner's lips as this is their first kiss after their meet!

Sid kept his hand under her butt and she wrapped her legs around his torso. Avneet entered his mouth, roaming inside, feeling his tongue.

But author dont want this so Emma came running towards their room, shouting

Emma: Mummaaaaa, I am hereeeee!

And listening her, Both left eachother with jerk. Sid quickly went in closet to get ready and Avneet wipped off her lips!

Emma came in and saw her mom standing near bed! She ran towards her and hugged her legs.

Emma: Mumma, give me my clothes, I will get ready by myself!

She said to her mom and Avneet got surprised.

Avneet sat on bed, taking her on her lap.

Avneet: Mumma is here, so I will make you ready!

She said this and got up, carrying her in her arms.

But our little munchkin wants to get ready by herself and she can, this is what our little munchkin thinks.

Emma: Nooooo, I will by myself!

She said while protesting and Avneet said

Avneet: But baby, I will do it na!

She said while making her convince but Emma kept on protesting and after ages avneet agreed with her.

Avneet: Fine, you can but mumma will help you whenever you will be in trouble, ok?

Emma got happy listening to this and kissed her mom's cheek agreeing with her

Emma: okieeeee

Avneet smiled seeing her and went in her room.

Emma ran towards her closet and choose one outfit for her and showed to her mom

Emma: Mumma, how is this?

She asked her mom and Avneet liked it and she smiled replying her

Avneet: Pretty, it will look more pretty on my baby!

She said this and took her out of the closet

Emma: Mumma, you sit here and I will change, ok?

Avneet: ok

Avneet sat on her bed and Emma started taking off her pants. She did it nicely.

Avneet smiled seeing her.

Emma started taking off her tee but she got stuck in it when it was not coming out of her head.

Emma: Mummmaaaaaaaaaa!