Bloody mess

A/N:I can't believe I've never written a single vampire au thing. He still has his quirk but he's a vampire basically and not some Twilight vampire, more like Vampire Diaries and a dash of House Of Night. Dabi comes home and he is injured and thirsty.

"Dabi!" you yelped as he dragged himself through the front door.

"Blood" he hissed and collapsed to the floor.

You ran to him and turned him so he was laying on his back. He was covered in blood, hopefully not all his. You lifted his shirt, what was left of it anyway, and he was covered in different kinds of cuts and wounds.

"Oh shit, is all this yours?" you gasped as you grabbed him under the arms and started dragging him to the couch.

You sat down and pulled him onto the couch, his upper body on your lap.

"Sweetcakes, I-I need blood" he stammered, but his eyes looked wild.

You knew that look well, he was so thirsty that if he had had the strength, he would've probably ripped someone's throat out with just his teeth.

"I know" you sighed gently, and rolled up your left sleeve.

You brought your wrist close to his face and he grabbed your arm with both hands, chomping down on your wrist, hard. You winced, but didn't struggle against him.

He wasn't listening anymore, he was too entranced by the taste of your blood in his mouth. Dabi could feel his injuries healing as he drank. The blood was rushing in his ears and he didn't want to stop. He didn't even hear you the first few times you told him he'd had enough.

"Dabi! Enough!" you yelled and smacked his head, which finally got his attention.

He licked the rest of the blood off your arm, closing the two bite marks by licking them. The fang marks healed shut, leaving behind only faint little dots. You had a lot of those dots all over your body, but you didn't really mind.

"Now then... What the hell have you been doing again?" you growled.

"Nothing for you to worry about" Dabi said and wiped the blood off the corner of his mouth.

"I'm your partner you ass, it sure as hell is something for me to worry about when you come home covered in your own blood" you said and pushed him off the couch and down to the floor.

"What the hell (Name)?!" he growled from the floor.

"Tsk" you scoffed, and turned your head away from him.

Dabi sighed, it's not like he didn't want to tell you, but he had a responsibility to the League and you just didn't need to know some things. He didn't want you to know some things, because somewhere deep down he was scared it would drive you away.

It's not like him coming home covered in blood was unusual, it happened more often then than you wanted to admit to yourself, but he very rarely came back covered in his own blood.

"Come on sweetness, don't be like that" he said and sat up. He pulled himself back to the couch and laid down with his head on your lap.

"Am I not allowed to worry about you?" you asked and looked down at him.

"No, you're only allowed to worry about yourself, I'll be fine" he sighed and grabbed your hand, kissing the top of it.

"Can you promise me something?"

"Depends"

"Can you like, try to not eat my whole fucking forearm when you drink from me? It's not very good table manners" you smirked.

"Oh fuck you, I thought this was gonna be something serious" he rolled his eyes. "Also you're the tastiest human I've ever drank from, so no"

"Thanks for the compliment, I guess?" you smiled awkwardly and stroked his hair.

"Can I get some shut eye? I'm not fully healed yet and I don't want to take more of your blood"

You just nodded and leaned back on the couch. Dabi was fast asleep in minutes and you just looked at him. His head was still in your lap and he looked oddly peaceful like this, so vulnerable too. Even though you knew he definitely didn't need it, the whole situation made you want to protect him.