Chapter 4 Phoenix Man (4)

Yan Jing found a part-time job that night-working in a counseling agency outside the school, teaching programming to elementary school children.

Computers have been very popular these years. The original owner is in a closed place and he knows that learning computers can make a lot of money. Needless to say, people in big cities will let their children learn programming when they are young.

Yan Jing is in charge of one-to-many programming teaching at a tutoring agency, with three to five children each time, and an hourly salary of 50 yuan.

He works two hours each on Monday and Wednesday nights, and four hours a day on Saturdays and Sundays. In total, he works 12 hours a week. He can get 600 yuan. If he can bring in students, or let his own students If you renew, you can get a 20% commission.

This part-time job is pretty good, but it is because Yan Jing has the title of a computer student of A University to find it.

The original master had only been studying computer for a few months, but Yan Jing was actually a little worried that he would not be qualified for this position, but after reading the textbook, he was relieved.

What to teach a child is very simple, he can see it.

After finding a part-time job, Yan Jing started to improve his computer skills as much as possible.

Going forward for a decade or so, as long as you are a computer student, you can find a good job after graduation, but this is no longer the case. It will not be difficult to find a good job in the future if the level is good enough, but if the level is not enough, it will be difficult to graduate. Find a good job.

What's more, he is not satisfied with a good job.

He has an object, and he must find a way to make money and let the object live well!

Yan Jing has made up his mind to study hard.

Of course, before that, he was going to see Jiang Pingxiu.

On weekends, part-time jobs are from 2:30 to 4:30 in the afternoon, and from 6 to 8 in the evening, but this day, Yanjing left early and went to the supermarket first.

He bought a large bag of snacks in the supermarket, after thinking about it, he went to the clothing wholesale market and bought some men's clothes.

He also wants to buy clothes in the supermarket, but the clothes in the supermarket are too expensive and he has no money.

When he arrived at the car wash shop, it was 12 noon, and Jiang Ping was washing the car.

There are fully automatic car washing equipment in the shop, but someone still needs to clean the inside of the car and clean the car. When he arrived, Jiang Pingxiu was working with Xiao Zhang with a rag.

In the winter, the underage teenager wore blue overalls, busy back and forth without a moment of free time, and his hands were still red and swollen by the cold water...

Yan Jing was particularly uncomfortable. Fortunately, the car was washed quickly, and the owner drove away.

Xiao Zhang went to smoke next to him. Jiang Pingxiu put the rag in the bucket and was about to wash it. Suddenly there were more hands in the bucket. As soon as he looked up, he saw Yan Jingze, and the whole person was confused.

Yan Jing didn't care about him, took the rag and washed directly.

"Brother Jing Ze..." Jiang Pingxiu wanted to come over and grab it.

"I'll wash, you go and wash your hands." Yan Jing stopped Jiang Pingxiu.

"brother……"

"Hey, listen to me." Yan Jing said.