Chapter 16 Phoenix Man (16)

Chapter 16: Extra university

When Jiang Pingxiu started school, he happened to be on a business trip, and he was reporting with Granny Jiang.

Grandma Jiang was full of interest in university, and when she entered university, she started to marvel.

"Pingwa'er, this school is really good."

"Pingwa'er, your dormitory is really big!"

"This university is so beautiful!"

...

Grandma Jiang couldn't be said to be happy right now, and Jiang Pingxiu was in the same mood as her: "Grandma, look at the canteen, is it very big? It's not much worse than that of A."

"Grandma, we will go to the cafeteria for dinner later."

"grandmother……"

...

The excitement that the two of them couldn't express, the people around them were speechless listening to their dialects-do you need such excitement?

Where did this soil bun come from?

Jiang Pingxiu is actually a rich man now.

After Yan Jingze's studio divided the money, he would put the money on his card. He has a lot of savings now.

The money had made him restless at first, but his mentality gradually adjusted, and he didn't spend money so much.

But he is still very economical, and the imprints of his poor life from childhood to adulthood are not so easy to dissolve.

More importantly, this money is not earned by him, how can he spend it randomly?

Moreover, how expensive is the house these years! He still wants to save money to buy a house! In this way, the money is not much!

Therefore, in the past three years, Jiang Pingxiu has not spent much money. Clothes and shoes are all cheap, and as long as they can be worn, they will not buy new ones.

He and Grandma Jiang, both of them, looked at nothing glamorous and spoke a dialect. They were very eye-catching when reporting. After school started, Jiang Pingxiu introduced himself in front of the class and said where he was born. People in the class even thought Jiang Pingxiu was quite poor, and some people came to ask Jiang Pingxiu about the situation in the poor county where he was born.

Jiang Pingxiu said that he is not poor, and others do not believe it.

Jiang Pingxiu didn't say anything at all.

Anyway, he doesn't have much contact with his classmates, he doesn't live in school, and he's been very busy lately-Yan Jing asked him to learn to drive.

Not only that, after he moved his hukou to the school, Yan Jing asked him to inspect the house, and he planned to buy a house with the full amount and write it under his name. They lived in a family of three.

In addition, he has to take time to accompany his grandma with Yan Jingze...

Freshman students have just been liberated from the college entrance examination. They are generally particularly interested in club activities and participate in many activities, but Jiang Pingxiu did not participate.

One is that he doesn't, and the other is that he doesn't have enough time.

And... he majored in finance and accounting. He planned to go to Yan Jingze's company to help Yan Jing manage the money after graduation, so he didn't need to participate in various activities so that he could add a few more to his resume.