Chapter 27: Learning scum (10)

Beloved Husband Chapter 27: Learning scum (10)

Yan Jing is rich and very rich, so he is not afraid of spending money at all.

Let alone a teacher of 500 yuan an hour, his father is willing to ask him for a teacher of 1,000 yuan an hour.

In any case, it is cheaper than donating buildings.

Anyway, Yan Jing sat down and studied. He didn't let the teacher teach him, but read the book by himself and asked the teacher if he didn't understand.

At the beginning, the teacher thought that Yan Jing said he wanted to learn, just for fun.

When he usually tutored Zhuang Gaohang, Zhuang Gaohang would mention the rule of Yan Jing. In Zhuang Gaohang's mouth, Yan Jing was unlearned, stupid, and poorly graded.

But now... the Yanjing in front of him is studying very seriously, and he can understand if he has any questions!

As a teacher, I am afraid of encountering students who can't teach no matter how to teach, but Yan Jing said that he is the kind of one who can teach.

It is really cool to meet such a student and be able to teach such a student!

Two of them studied enthusiastically, and the other taught enthusiastically. Two hours passed after a blink of an eye.

Yan Jing bid farewell to the teacher, and then went to the clubs he frequented for a while.

He had told people before that Zhuang Gaohang and Pu Zhi came to consume, and they all recorded them in his account.

Now...Of course this treatment can't be given to these two people!

The next day, Yan Jing was carrying a bag of junior high school textbooks and went to school early in the morning as usual, but he did not go to Cheng Anxiu's class today. He made an appointment with Cheng Anxiu and met in the reading room.

The reading room is opposite the school library. The room is small, with tables and chairs in it, and some newspapers and magazines.

In college, such a place is very popular, but in high school...no one comes here all year round, and the door is always closed.

After all, even if people borrowed books in the library, they would not sit in the reading room to read them, let alone actually not many people come to borrow books.

The reading room of No. 1 Middle School is vacant all year round, and Cheng Anxiu has the key to the reading room.

There is a student union in the first middle school, which organizes some activities. He is the president of the student union. When he applied to the school for a meeting place, the school gave him the key to the reading room.

Now, the two are in the reading room, having breakfast together.

"We are like this, don't we look like an affair?" Yan Jing looked at Cheng Anxiu with a smile.

Cheng Anxiu glared at Yan Jing, "It's not cheating."

"Yes, we are in serious love, not cheating." Yan Jing said as he used a fork to pass a piece of fruit.

Cheng Anxiu opened his mouth and ate.

His family Anxiu is so cute! Yan Jing said: "My dear, I specially bring you breakfast. Should you give me a loving kiss?"

Cheng Anxiu looked at his handsome boyfriend and felt that he was tempted...

Kiss it!

After breakfast, the two read together in the reading room.