part 1

It was a sunny morning and you had just woken up with loads of morning wood, which was no surprise because you had been pretty obsessed over sssniperwolf aka Lia for months together now. She starred in your wet dreams almost everyday and your affection and passion for her grew by the second. Like the next guy obviously you brushed your teeth and while doing so decided to check your Instagram. What you saw made you hot and hard. You could barely believe your eyes and spat out the toothpaste in surprise, it was none other than Lia who had posted. It was one of her most memorable posts, she wore a sensual silky bathing suit and announced through the post that as a celebration of having reached the milestone of 30M subs on youtube, she would be taking a fan to dinner.You were filled with excitement and decided to read further instructions. After having read it well you realised you had a pretty great chance to win this and have an experience of a lifetime.All you had to do was to comment first on her latest video.The rest of your day was dedicated to this task, and as you saw the video pop up , you heart missed a beat, however you made it! You couldn't believe it but you were the first to comment and therefore the one who would accompany her to dinner. After a while she texted you on Instagram and you were awestruck, it had been you life long dream to meet Lia. You were texted the details too and you sent her a RSVP, the next day you waited with excitement.