Part 3

After a scrumptous dinner you talked a bit with Lia, got to know her more than just as Sssniperwolf. Her story was truly exhilarating. Once the bill arrived you offered to pay. She accepted it with a sporty smile. Then you told her you would be just a while and took oof to the bathroom. You wanted to jerk the hell off the sexual tension throughout dinner was choking you,much like the particularly tight trousers you chose for the occasion. You unzipped and let you cock out. It felt so very good. Expecting nothing or no-one you began to wank and lost in emotions, just as you were about to ejaculate,. the door of your stall opened, it was the last person you expected, it was sssniperwolf!
You locked eyes with her and couldn't mutter a word, meanwhile she looked surprised at your thick hard dick. After a while , mustering some courage you spoke , then you realised in a hurry you had gone to the ladies room instead. You were red with embarassment.About the situation and about the fact that she couldn't stop staring at you penis, as you looked at her from up to down, her eyes were fixed and you could see her nipples turn rock hard to such an extend that they were visible through her dress.Then she snapped out of it and looked extremely embarassed.
Ignoring this particular incident, y'all decided to continue the night , she took you to her house where she left you in a room and said she would be right back.
It had been quite a while and you hadn't heard from her so you decided to check on her and instinctively opened the first door, it led to the shower where she stood naked

Sssniperwolf fanfic (x you)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें