Part 4

she turned and yelled for a bit. Her big tits sleek body and tight pussy were mesmerizing and you looked at her and stood dumstruck. You slowly approached her , she could have but chose not to stop you, suggestively leading you on. You undid your pants and your cock emerged out. You held her to the wall and slowly stroked her cunt, it was so soft and warm and wet, just like you had imagined. You gently stroked every fold and lovingly touched her clit. It made her moan softly. Her huge boobs were seeming so very inviting and so you decided to carass on of her tits while still stroking her wet pussy, however now you had gone a little deeper into it and you could feel her excitement as her nipples erected.
it felt like bliss to you and then you slowly bent down and put your tongue to use, you licked her cunt with commitment for about what had now been 20 mins, then you inserted your fingers into her one by one, causing her to moan, "aah , ummm aaahh ahhh oh oh my godd" , a sense of accomplishment filled you.
Slowly her excitement turned into anxiety as she was alarmed and said" ahhhh I'm gonna cumm" you gently removed you hands and wait for Her, then all of a sudden she squirts, filling the floor and your tongue cum.
She then bends and strokes your dick you insert it within her big tits and then she moves them , life has never felt this good before.
You are on the brim of cumming when she says"wait!" i don't want this pointless sex. Let's be  romantic, saying so she stands up and turns you over against the cold hard wall and kisses you all over, her soft lips touch yours and you feel soooo good meanwhile you finger around with her nipples. She gently tugs you jumps onto you, carrying her you move affairs to the bedroom.
You release her and keep her on the bed. She's everything you ever imagined and wanted, you stare at her with so much love.