𝟎𝟎𝟒

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

よし、新しい友達。スケートの仕方をお教えします。だからあなたは準備ができている方がいい。

'𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲.'

Shokichi, Reki, Langa and [Y/N] all went back to the shop. The redhead tried to convince the manager that he could do the deliver on his own, without any help, but neither he nor the [H/C] haired girl believed it would be alright for he was injured and it would hurt him more.

As soon as they entered the shop, Sketchy, who was sleeping on the counter, looked up and when it saw its favourite female, it immediately stood up and ran into her arms ready for some head rubs and chin scratches. [Y/N] cooed at its cuteness and rubbed its cheek against hers. Reki and Langa blushed at the cuteness in front of them while Shokichi just laughed.

The older male went behind the counter and got some papers while Reki sat on a stool beside [Y/N] who was sitting on the counter with the little foxy creature on her lap.

"It's pretty straightforward." Shokichi said, handing Langa the papers. "Just take the client's board to this address. Day after tomorrow, at midnight."

"Why can't I deliver it to them during the day?" The blue haired boy asked.

"Because the gates don't even open 'till late at night, newbie." Reki replied. 

"Gates?" He repeated confused as he glanced at the [E/C] eyed girl. Does she know what they're talking about?

"Have you heard about the local skateboarding scene?" SHokichi asked as he placed his hand on his chin. "Skaters compete at an old abandoned mine and only the best of the best are allowed to throw down. The race is called 'S'"

Langa just sighed in response. "Ordinarily, I'd go but things keep piling up and I wouldn't be able to make it." He continued.

"Date night?" Reki guessed making [Y/N] giggle.

"That's not true!" Shokichi Oka deny #1.

"It's that daycare chick!" Reki snapped his fingers as he stood up. Sketchy had woken up from all the noise and was had gotten of the girl's lap and was now walking towards Langa.

"I wish!" Shokichi Oka deny #2. "It has to do with a big debt!"

"Huh?" [Y/N] mumbled in shock as she heard those words.

"I owe money. On the shop. I could go under." A sad expression fell upon his face as he said that.

"What?! Hey, you never told me that!" Reki said as tears began to fill in [Y/N]'s eyes. Shokichi noticed this and guilt began to fill in his heart. So he turned his face away from them but 'secretly' stung his tongue out. This made Reki angry for both him and his friend, he was undeniably pissed because he had made [Y/N] cry.