𝟎𝟏𝟎

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

上手いと言われるかもしれませんが、彼はスケート日本代表候補です。私はそれと比較することさえできません。

'𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.'

The three students stared at the boy with looks of confusion and shock. Miya wanted to race both Langa and [Y/N]? That didn't make any sense, at least not to Reki. It wasn't uncommon for a racer to be challenged outside the mine but it was essentially rare to have three people skate against each other.

Langa fell silent as MIya spoke those words. Initially he was ready to accept the challenge, but now that [Y/N] was added into the situation, he wasn't sure anymore. He glanced at the [H/C]-nette, scanning her thoughtful expression. Was she actually considering this?

"What do you say, Graffiti Onee-chan?" The young noirette asked, his green irises filled with excitement and anticipation. He would be lying when he said he did not admire the older girl. Even though she had not skated at the mine before, she had gathered a shit ton amount of respect from all kinds of skaters that went there. 

His admiration for her only fueled when she went against Zeus. Her skill was extraordinary, nothing that Miya had ever seen before, and that was something coming from Japan's National Hopeful. It was as if she had been skating for a very long time, to the point where being on the board was second nature to her. He should know this as he experienced it as well. 

Although he was not at 'S' in person due to school, he watched the livestream and got goosebumps watching her skate, as if she was performing to the whole world, showing everyone that she in fact was an incredible skater.

This led the green eyed boy to often wonder what it would be like to skate with her. He always wanted to but was afraid of being rejected as he had never seen her skate. But now, he could easily challenge her and experience skating with, dare he say, his idol. And now, with an opportunity right in front of him, Miya Chinen was not going to let this pass.

"Miya-kun." [Y/N]'s soft voice made him turn to her. It was in fact a total contrast to what he was used to, but he still admired her voice, with or without the voice changes.

"Yes, Graffiti Onee-chan?" The black haired boy replied.

"Why do you want to skate with me all of a sudden?" The [E/C] eyed girl was not that dense. She knew that after her race with Zeus, plenty of people would try to challenge her to see exactly where they stand on her level. She didn't expect an offer would come so soon though, much less one outside the mine, in her normal identity.