𝟎𝟎𝟓

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

サンセットカフェへようこそ!今日は何を注文しますか?

'𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?'

"Tsumiki-senpai! I'm here!" [Y/N] shouted as she opened the back door of the café. She entered the building and closed the metallic door. The Sunset Avenue, a two story building with a café on the ground floor and a late night restaurant upstairs. On the inside of the café area, the structure was painted a beautiful hue of orange, yellow and red with pinkish-white clouds while in the restaurant was painted ocean blue with orange and yellow and some fairy lights. The name originated due to the fact one could see the sunset from both the porch and balcony.

"[Y/N]-chan!" The brunette exclaimed with happiness. "I'm so sorry to have done this but-"

"Don't worry about it!" Her short kohai said cheerfully. "Go, you need to take care of him and I respect that your prioritizing your family over your job."

"Thanks a bunch. I definitely owe you one for this." Tsumiki said as she put on her jacket.

"No problem." [Y/N] gave her a thumbs up. "Did you tell the manager that I was here?"

"Yeah I told her. See you later." The older female waved and [Y/N] waved back happily. After her senpai walked out, the young girl walked towards the locker room to change into her work uniform which consisted of a white button up blouse, she left the first button open, and a high-waisted brown skirt that had a small bow at the front. Her long [H/C] was tied in a ponytail and clipped to the side by some hairpins. She added a black stockings and a pair of white flat shoes and a pair of earrings. [Not a must if you don't want them]

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

She slipped on her shoes and walked out of the room, greeting her fellow workers on her way to the kitchen.