Bio

Before we get I want to say a couple of points about this story.

1. You're futanari, which means you were a girl with a dick.

2. Y/N and Issei or Isamu were stepsis. (Yeah I gender-bender Issei and Vali)

3. Isamu was a big Siscon. And her personality is also not perverted to others, except to Y/N. She also was the Red Dragon Emperor.

4. The story will follow Dxd but with a big change I think.

5. Lemon and sexuality will definitely.

Maybe just that. So let's continue with Bio

_________________________________________

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: around 17 or 18.

Gender: Futanari.

Height: 169cm.

Weight: 59kg.

Race: unknown

Human Appearance:

Real Appearance:

Background:Y/N was Isamu's sister

Background:
Y/N was Isamu's sister. Their relationship was more than sister, they were lovers. But there is some secret behind at her.

She was zero, a title that was given by god, 4 great satan, and other supernatural things. She was born before God, and satan, she was more strong than God, or 4 Great Satan.

During the Great War, she chose to be neutral. And protect humans if the war was spread to the human realm. Luckily both God and 4 Great Satan don't do that.

And she was watched and protected human. She decided to live among them. And she gets adopted by the Hyoudou Family.

Her life as a 'Human' was good, until her step-sister Isamu got involved in supernatural. And now she must protect her.

What will happen next?

_________________________________________

God, why did I write this?

Anyway, the harem will be the next chapter. So just wait.