66 ~ Carbon Monoxide

Faiza's Pov:

I widen my eyes when I see It's Taehyung standing in front of us, holding guns both of hands, I excitedly run near him and throw my hands around his neck, hug him tightly.

"Who are you, let me go." he says and tries to free himself from me.

"God, who are you?"

"What? You don't know me? You arrogant little prick!" I spat and break the hug, he flinches at my words.

"N-noona." he whispers and takes off my mask, then begins to kiss me all over my face. I giggle softly.

"You're totally fine, oh god, I thought I lost you." he says and some tears escapes from his eyes.

"Shut up! Did you think that I'll die so easily? If I die, I'll appear in your dream like a witch." I reply.

"Taehyung, she did a great job you know, she killed five girls in that operation theatre." Chanyeol says and Taehyung widens his eyes, then he looks at me.

"You did what??" he asks and clutches my shoulder blade, I hiss.

"What happened there?" he asks worriedly.

"One of that bitch stabbed me here but don't worry, I'm okay." I reply. “You are not okay, Noona, they stabbed you and—”

“I am alright. Don't think about it, I treated my wound well—” I clutch his cheek gently and wipe his tears.

"How did you kill those girls? You don't even know how to hold a gun properly." he asks and I grin hard.

"Knife, you know? I shoot three of them, and killed another two by stabbing., it wasn't that tough though." I say proudly, suddenly I'm not feeling guilty as I feel bad even if I kill a small ant. They deserved to die.

"Damn, you killed more than me." he says.

"That's why I'm older than you, you call me Noona for a reason, got it, you little man?" I say and cross my arms together.

"Enough chit-chatting, now we have to rescue those hostages, Taehyung, did they succeed to drug those men?" Chanyeol asks.

"Yes, the whole building is under our control, they drugged their men and we replaced our men there." Taehyung replies.

"Where are the other boys?" I ask.

"They already went to kill that bastard." he replies and grits his teeth, I remember that conversation.

"I want to say you something, Tae, and it's very important." I say.

"I want to kill that guy by my own hand, please." I say and he nods.

"Do you know that Yoongi is your stepbrother?" I chime out.

"What?"

"Guys, we have to leave the place now, I guess they have put those girls in a chemical room, so, we have to rescue them first." Chanyeol says and we nod.

"How many girls are there?" I ask.

"Maybe 7 or 8." Chanyeol replies.

"Then it won't be that tough." I reply and reach near the chemical room, he breaks the lock by shooting, we open the door and step inside.