Chapter Foive

"Seyeon-ah Here"

"wow! you actually bought me something ?" Seyeon asked widening her eyes.

"only because I hate tomato "

"so oppa Ryujin unnie told me that there's a party tonight " She said sitting next to Beomgyu.

"who's party? " Beomgyu asked switching on the Television.

"I don't know.. Some new guy.. I didn't go to a party in ages. So please can u drop me tonight please? " Seyeon said rubbing both her hands together in order to get approval.

"Why'd you ask me though? " Beomgyu asked.

"because! Mom won't let me go by myself. Besides she won't have to worry if you drop me. "

'Seyeon had to enjoy as well. She can't stay home forever.' Beomgyu thought .

"Fine" Beomgyu said.

"aww you're the best oppaaa! " Seyeon said hugging her brother.

Soon the night arrived and Beomgyu took Seyeon to the location.

"So Who's party is this again? " Beomgyu asked while walking towards the party house.

"I dunno! Some guy named Riki I guess. I'm only going because Ryujin unnie told me " She replied.

"will.. Vivi be there too? " asked.

"Yeah"

"Beomgyu hyung!!" Hueningkai said coming towards them.

"huening-ah! Omg jeongin!? Long time no see " Beomgyu said giving both of them a fist bump.

"Come on Let's go in" Jeongin said.

"ah no.. I just came to drop my sister.. I'm not invited " Beomgyu said.

"None of us are invited. It's an open party hyung" Hueningkai said laughing.

"yes Beomgyu. Let's go let's gooo! " Said Jeongin dragging him inside.

As Beomgyu entered the party he see lots of familiar faces. Mostly juniors. Then again Beomgyu get attention due to his popularity. He didn't care cuz he was used to it.

"Huening do you know who's party this is? " Beomgyu shouted to Kai cuz they couldn't hear anything because of the loud music.

"No. But I heard that Riki is some popular guy. An Idol trainee I guess" Hueningkai Shouted back.

"ya Beomgyu-ah we'll get something to drink. You wait here okay" jeongin said. Beomgyu nods.

Beomgyu stands in a corner enjoying the music. 'Boombayah' by Blackpink was playing. One of his favorite songs. Suddenly someone grabs him by his wrist .

"Yeonjun WTF?!"

"Hi Gyu"

"What are you doing here? "

"um.. Sweetie I should be asking that from you.. I live here.. This is my house"

"b-but this is.. Riki's house.. "

"Riki is my little brother "

"b-but your brother...was Niki"

"yeah but people call him Riki now"

"b-but-"

"stop stuttering, you're so cute"

Beomgyu couldn't believe it. He was at his enemies house. He was at Choi fricking Yeonjun's house.

"Oh shit! Quick hide!!" Beomgyu said grabbing Yeonjun's hand. They both went inside a room nearby. Beomgyu closed the door and sighs in relief.

"why are we hiding? " Yeonjun asks sitting on the bed.

"Because I saw Seyeon coming towards us. If she sees you- damn I should've checked more before I sent her here . Good thing I came" Beomgyu said.

"yeah..good thing you came " Yeonjun said with a smirk.

He takes out a bottle from under the bed.

"ya! Is that alcohol? " Beomgyu asks shouting.

"yeah. Wanna share with me Beom? " asks Yeonjun.

"man you can't drink right now. You have low alcohol tolerance!" Beomgyu says coming towards Yeonjun.

"it's fine. I'm grown up now. I can manage." says Yeonjun taking Sip from the bottle.

"wth? Stop! You'll get wasted" Beomgyu says trying to take the bottle away from Yeonjun.
But it was no use because Yeonjun was much stronger than the little one.

"why are you worrying about me Gyu? I thought We're not friends anymore" yeonjun asks.

'yeah right. I always act like a dumbass. I Should've ignored him like Hyunjin said.' Beomgyu thinks to himself.

"yeah do whatever you want. I'm leaving " Beomgyu says going out of the room.

"No Beomgyu.. Wait... Urghh" Yeonjun says but Beomgyu had already left. Yeonjun starts to drink again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ya Beomie Where'd you go? "Jeongin asks coming towards Beomgyu.

"oh.. To the restroom" Beomgyu lies.

"Here you go hyung. Ice cream for You, ice cream for me, ice cream for everyone!" Hueningkai says handing Beomgyu a mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Beomgyu starts remembering how him and Yeonjun used to fight over flavors. Yeonjun's ultimate love was mint chocolate and Beomgyu hated it.

Flashback

"ya stop saying it's toothpaste. It's disrespectful of you and you might hurt it's feelings" said Yeonjun.

"I don't know how you eat that hyung. Anyways butterscotch supremacy!" Beomgyu said eating his butterscotch ice cream.

End of flashback

'why the hell am I thinking bout him again?' Beomgyu thinks to himself.

"thanks Kai but I don't eat Mint choco "

...................................................

~ωнєи ι'м ωιтн уσυ~

......................................................

Lol sry for ending this chapter like that
My brain cells couldn't function after

Do y'all like mint choco?
Sorry I'm an anti mint choco :")

Also did y'all see the Hybe attack thing
That was iconicccc

Stay safe ♡