Chapter Thirty Two

It was finally the day.

The day that Taehyun is gonna leave the country.

Everyone gathered at the airport and Soobin was already crying. Vivi was patting his back.

"Ya! Stop, don't cry" Said Hyunjin.

"Taehyunie is my little brother.. I can't-" And Soobin was crying again.

"Soobin I'll be back soon, I'm not dying you know and I have to go now.. The flight will depart in few hours and they have those checkup things"

When Taehyun said that Beomgyu started to sob too.

"Not you too Gyu" Ryujin said.

Yeonjun held on to Beomgyu trying to comfort him.

"Hey, thanks for everything, specially helping me with you know what..as you said I feel relieved after doing that and I can have a peaceful trip now " Taehyun said with a smile.

"ya! Don't talk like you're gonna sacrifice yourself in a zombie movie!" Beomgyu said between his sobs.

Taehyun ruffled Beomgyu's hair.

"I'll make sure to grow taller than you before I return "

"don't you dare"

"Yeonjun, take care of my friend okay?" Said Taehyun.

"I will, have a safe trip Taehyun"

"and You Soobin, take care of Vivi.. If you hurt her you're dead, you know me" Taehyun Said with a grin.

"I know.. I will treat her like a Queen as I said before " Soobin said still crying.

"And Vivi, take care of my big brother.. He's a nice, sweet guy so treat him nice.. Buy him ice cream and bread " said Taehyun.

Vivi giggled.

"have a safe trip, call me! " she said.

Soobin then hugged Taehyun.

"I'm gonna miss you alot Tae.. Please take care"

Just then Hueningkai and Yuna also arrived.

"we're really sorry for being late" said Yuna.

"it's okay"

"is Soobin hyung crying? " asked Hueningkai.

"Look away"

Then he hugged Hyunjin.

"I'm really proud of you Tae.. Have a safe trip" said Hyunjin.

"Ryujin, take care of yourself right? " Taehyun said.

"yes Ofcoarse I'm the only single one left now.. I'm going solo anyways"

"me too.. It's nice to go Solo, isn't it? "

"I'm saying this for the first time, actually I prefer being single because my standards are pretty high.. Not on the appearances but on their personalities.. I'll actually get in a relationship if I find a one true person that fits my standard but I'm pretty sure that it'll never happen " Ryujin said.

"You will find your soulmate soon.. I'm sure.."

"You too Taehyunnie! You'll find someone as smart as you in your college " Ryujin said as she hugged the younger boy.

"lastly Yuna.. Take good care of my best friend.. He deserves much love and I know you can give that to him.. He likes plushies over anything as you know.. And he prefers mint chocolate ice cream even though it's disgusting to me.. Anyways he's a person that should be protected at any cost.. Please look after him"

"Don't worry Taehyun.. And thank you.. You're very different in a good way.. It's rare to see a person like you.. You truly loved him alot to give him up for his happiness and we both love you for that.. " Yuna said with a smile.

"Don't thank me.. That's how I am simply.. And by the way Kai, same goes to you.. Take care of Yuna too "

Hueningkai hugged Taehyun tightly with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Taehyun-ah" HueningKai said.

"For what? " asked Taehyun breaking the hug.

"I couldn't love you..the way you did"

"it's not your fault, love doesn't work that way " Taehyun said patting his head.

"I love you Taehyunnie.. Have a safe flight and a safe trip.. I wish you best of luck.. Eat well, sleep well and call me every day"

"I will..I love you too Kai.. I wish you best of luck in your relationship with Yuna.. Be happy like you are everyday "

Soobin started crying more. So did Beomgyu.

"Y'all stop embarrassing me! I'll return soon... I have to go now" Taehyun said.

"Call us everyday " said Hyunjin.

" Don't forget us" said Soobin.

"Bring Chocolate " said Yeonjun.

"Oh and if there's bread, bring for me okay? " Soobin said between sobs.

"You're unbelievable Soobin "

"Bye hyunie " Said Beomgyu.

"Bye I love you all"

Beomjun chose each other as a member they'd spend their last day together if the world is gonna end tomorrow
My beomjun heart is not ok😭

Also tysm for 2k+ reads♥♥♥♥♥
Take care♥