The New Medic

Warnings!

Mentions of kidnapping, daddy issues, and general LOV activities...

You have been warned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurogiri's POV

"Kurogiri!" I looked up from the counter to the four walking into the hideout. Luckily, none of them looked as if they had been hurt on their mission. Which was fairly rare anymore. I sighed. Although, there was one that I couldn't seem to recognize with a blindfold on. "We got a new medic." Shigaraki shoved the white-haired man inside the lair. He stumbled around, trying to find his balance.

"Care to tell me his name?" I wiped one of the glasses with a towel as Tomura glared at me.

"Todoroki Natsuo." He swung his hip out and crossed his arms.

"A Todoroki?" I raised an eyebrow and looked over at Dabi. He seemed to be sweating a little. "Interesting." I looked back at the medic. "Wouldn't that make him Endeavor's son?"

"I am not Endeavor's son!" The man's voice cut through the air like an ice sickle. He adjusted his stance. "It's just Natsuo." I looked over at the pale-blue-haired boy staring at him. I thought about something but quickly pushed it aside.

"Are you going to take his blindfold off, or is he going to keep that on for all of eternity?" The three other villains perked up. Dabi gazed over and nodded. Even though Tomura was in charge, I still influenced the other villains quite a bit. The white-haired boy squinted at the sudden light change as Dabi took his blindfold off. "Hello, Natsuo." He looked over at me. "As you might have heard, my name is Kurogiri." He kept staring at me in amazement. "Welcome to the League of Villains."