A Room

Warnings!

More mentions of kidnapping and mostly general LOV activities...

You have been warned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsuo's POV

I sat on the couch studying the room around me. There was a side table on the right end, a smaller sofa on the other side, and an old television set awkwardly positioned on a table in front of the two.

"You don't talk much, do you?" I snapped my head back. The blonde girl was sitting on the floor not far from me. I shrugged. I don't know what this girl is capable of! I mean... I do, the LOV has killed many people. Which would only give me more reasoning not to speak. "Well, you'll have to talk at some point," she crossed her arms and leaned back. 

"Shiggy doesn't like it when he doesn't get a verbal response. Trust me. I've learned that the hard way..." she paused. "Although it was Dabi instead of me, but I still learned something." I need to get out of here, I thought. Suddenly, I heard the sound of boots clomping down the hall. One of the men from earlier emerged. He had scars all over his face and hands, and I assume most of his body.

"Get up. It's your lucky day, Shiggy has requested your presence." What now?!

"Can I come?" The girl asked.

"No," the man said, coldly. She pouted. "Now come on." The man yanked me up by my shoulder and started pushing me down the hall.

"Oh! My name's Toga by the way," the girl shouted down the hallway.

"Thanks!" I returned. The man behind me rolled his eyes and shoved me one more. He stopped me by a door that read: Medic. He opened it.

"He'll be here to visit you in a bit. But for now," the man shoved me in. "You can stay in here." He slammed the door, leaving me to myself once again.