Before Dark

'What's up guys!' Parker bellows into the microphone, 'Chester found a new site on the dark web that sells EXOTIC pets. Now, every time we've ordered an animal off of one of these sites has been terrible. But Chester's been bugging me for a new pet...' Chester smiles as he has been excited after the spider, fish and dog incidents.

'So tonight..' Parker continues, 'we're gonna sit down and check out this site. Lets go..' 

They begin to run up the stairs into Chester's room. Parker seems to be a bit uneasy with the flashbacks of the previous times flooding back..

--

11:51 PM -- In Chester's Room

'Ok lets uh...' The steadyness in Parker's Voice fluctuates, 'Sit down and check this out.' He sounds unsure about the fact Chester has no nerves to buy another pet off one of these sites again.

A multitude of clicking and typing in passwords and emails and website links begins to occur. A certain email pulls up. Parker clicks the link on the email and a page opens.

They were on the dark web.

It only took a few minutes to access the site. A bit too easy if you ask me.

The page was very minimalist. Outlines and filled in blank pictures of cartoonish animals. 

EXOTIC PETS. The page titled its exact purpose. 

The description Read -

Pets are meant to provide love to their human friends, but some of these pets require additional love themselves, these pets will crawl inside your heart and make a home even when you no longer desire it.

If only they knew what they were in for...

--