Prologue

Honeybee flew to the Elemental House, where all kits came here on their last day of kithood to find their element. Wasp quickly followed behind, and they entered the house. There were all sorts of kits that were chatting, and all fell silent as Honeybee entered the room with an air of authority. She glanced at every kit in the room, and left to enter the Room of Elements. It was decorated with emblems of all elements. Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Crystal, and the all knowing Haven. Getting Haven meant you would live in the best hive. She nodded at Wasp, and Wasp walked out with a list of names.

With a call from Wasp, the cat before me, went into the room where Queen Honeybee was. Galaxy nervously waited for her turn, and soon enough, Wasp had called her name. Galaxy slowly walked into the room, watching Queen Honeybee intently staring at her.

"Hello... Galaxy." Queen Honeybee said, and paused, "Let me put my paw on your forehead, and close your eyes, Galaxy." She instructed, and Galaxy quickly obeyed. Honeybee placed her paw on Galaxy's forehead, and her paw glowed a bright purple.

Honeybee had a puzzled look on her face for a second, before wiping it off with a passive look. Galaxy blinked her large and innocent eyes at her Queen.

"What's my element?" She asked curiously, and Honeybee slowly padded up to her, and covered her eyes. "What are you doing?" Galaxy asked, and Honeybee sighed. A few seconds later, Galaxy reopened her eyes."So? What's my element?" Galaxy asked once again, though this time she seemed more confused than the last time.

Queen Honeybee regally answered,"My dear Mystic... Your element is Air."