Chapter 1

"Mystic! Can you go buy some honeycomb at Acorn's Vials? I'm a bit busy today," My mother, Nebula, a pretty she-cat with a dark navy pelt and a trail of stars running down her wings and tail, and along her back and paws asked me. I sighed. It seemed all we would ever buy was honeycomb. I nodded, and put a bag onto my back.

I headed out the door, keeping my violet eyes in forward, and dragged my navy colored paws towards Acorn's Vials, the best honey and potions store we had in the Space Hive. I trudged towards Acorn, and before the chestnut colored tom with honey colored eyes could say anything, I waved at him and levitated the bag on the counter. "The usual, please." I demanded grouchily, and pulled out my pouch as his eyes widened at my attitude.

"Mystic! Are you okay? Are you here for honeycomb?" He questioned, with a concerned look on his face. "Yes and yes," I said unconvincingly, and he took out a piece of honeycomb with his magic, and wrapped it up in comfrey leaves. "Here you go, but unfortunately the price went up, it's 1 gold now, sorry, Queen's orders." He whispered regretfully, and I pulled out 1 gold and handed it to him. I picked up the honeycomb and pouch, slipped it into my bag, and headed home.

"I'm back!" I called, and put the honeycomb in the freezer to make my favorite, Honeydrops. A few minutes later, it was ready, and pushed out the honey from the comb into a bowl, and flew up to the second floor, where Eclipse, my sister, was.

I knocked quietly on her door. "Hello? Mystic here! I brought honeydrops!" I called, and the door creaked open. My sister was an elegant she-cat, half of her a cream color and the other half navy. Her eyes were mismatched, one violet and one blue.