🍁 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐚 🍁

He leaned towards me and I backed off. He leaned more closer and guided his hands towards me pulling the seat-belt from my right-side and buckling it.

He leaned in my ear and whispered "Do not ever pull this kind of stunts ever again, are we clear?". I nodded and he moved back. I adjusted myself in the sit staring outside the window. I just wanted to forget he ever existed, I just wanted to forget all these ever existed.

"Italy"

I snapped my head towards him "Huh?". I was confused by what he meant. Suddenly the pilot announced that we were taking off.

"Sleep, it's a long journey" . I was not getting anything he was saying. I ignored him and his words and tried to calm the chaos in my mind. A lot has happened to me and I just want to burn them or calm them, forever!.

I turned away from him and leaned my head to get some sleep. Who knows if it was my last sleep.

DALTON'S POV

I had no idea what she was doing to me. I live in a dark world and I'm the ruler of it. Everything's dark in here. My world is dark and no good soul can survive here. But this fragile and naive angel just got caught in this darkness and is so unaware of it. I won't ever let her leave. I will held her captive and even tame her if I need to. She was the light to my darkness. The source to my happiness, the only reason for my living. I never cared or felt any kind of pain for anyone in my entire life. But when I saw her laid unconscious in bed with medical equipments attached to her body. My heart skipped. She was breathing, her heart was beating but her eyes were closed, those heavenly eyes in which I can get lost forever, and she wasn't speaking. She was in coma.

And for the first time my heart broke into millions of scattered pieces when I saw her laid all bruised and helpless. I felt horrible. I was the reason behind her sorrow and pain. I felt like harming myself and giving myself all the pain I gave to her. Anger built in me. I wish I never touched this innocent, pure angel. All those bruises reminded me of my sins, the way I treated her. For the first time I was too afraid to lose someone, too afraid to lose her. I accompanied her 24/7. I never left her side, hoping she would open her eyes.

And as now she's here with me. I would never let her go and it's a promise to myself. She is all I need.

My eyes landed on the beautiful angel who was sleeping peacefully in front of me right now. Some strands of her hair covering her delicate face. Her plumpy pink lips were slightly apart. I wonder how it would taste. It took me a lot of self control and strength to stop the wild urge of kissing her. I gently ran my fingers through the strands of her hair and tucked them behind her ear. A frown crept in my face as I saw a drop of tear lingering at the corner of her eyes. I gently wiped it away with my finger and caressed her face ever so gently. She felt so soft against my fingertips.

"Don't worry, princess. I'll turn the world around only to bring back the smile on your face" I whispered smiling.

She looked so peaceful. I slowly and gently carried her in my arms and walked inside the bedroom in the private jet. I made her lay on the comfortable bed with pillows surrounding her and pulling up a blanket over her tiny gorgeous frame. I kissed her forehead ever so softly and left the room. She needs some space. I can never forgive myself and I never expect her to even forgive me.

I turned on my laptop and started working on some official documents and answering e-mails in order to distract myself.

 I was taking her to Italy with me. My home.