Request Form

Hello! Welcome to my Mama Hale One-shots book! Yes, I am taking requests. If you are reading this, you most likely have already the chapter in Mama Hale about this, so I'll cut to the chase.

The form for requests will be listed below. You may comment your request on this chapter, you may DM it to me on Wattpad here, or you may post it on my account page. Whatever you wish. Unless your request has been previously admitted on the Mama Hale book, you MUST follow the form, or your request won't be accepted.

Once you submit a request, I will view it and begin working on it when I get the chance. Once your request is written and ready to be published, I will reply to your comment/dm/post with a number ranging from 0001, to whatever. This is for both me and you to keep track of which request is which, because I will not be tagging people when the request is published. You may always request another part to an imagine. To do so, you may simply comment that you want another part.

As I continue to write in this story, you will notice that not all chapters are requests. Some may be prequel chapters, if you may, so that you, my wonderful readers, can learn more about Lyrica and Hunter's past. I want to share more of their story and I couldn't find a way to string it into a full book, so here we are.

Edit: If you comment your request, please only make 1 comment per request with all the information, because if you make separate comments, the comments get mixed up sometimes, so it's difficult to tell which parts match up.

REQUEST FORM:

Request- What you want to happen in the imagine. 

Main Characters- Who you wish to be mainly featured in your imagine.

Featured Characters- Characters you want to pop up or make an appearance in the imagine, but not necessarily be there the whole time.

Resurrected Characters- Any characters who you wish to be brought back to life for your imagine whether it be for a brief mention, or for an appearance. I.e. Hunter, Erica, Boyd, etc.

Era- If you wish for it to be pre-Mama Hale, or during part 1, 2, or 3 of Mama Hale, during The Mother of Beacon Hills, in the Epilogue era, or a complete alternate reality.

Age Changes- If you wish for any specific character's age to be altered for your imagine, such as a teenager becoming a baby, or a young character to be older, etc.

All sections in bold and italics must be clearly stated in your request. If you do not wish for a specific era, for example, or if you wish for no age changes, simply put "N/A". Thank you, and have a nice day.

REQUEST FOR IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS I DEEM NECESSARY